During diwali , our family ( 4adults +1kid) stayed for 2nights in a single family room .
1. Located at the heart of town, near fort, shopping area.
2.Very nice, helpful Sunny & Nina. Sunil suggested a very good shop to purchase Bandhej sarees & suit material. Thanks!
3. my son loved playing with cats
4. Its an 500+ yr heritage house
Family with old people may find it difficult to climb the stairs & as it is located in the narrow lanes of old town area , the car parking need to be done about 50mts from the guest house.
Overall I would highly recommend for budget conscious travelers & solo backpackers.
1. Can improve the heritage feel of the rooms with Rajasthani style wall hangings + bed spreads etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amar Niwas Guest House is a 528 year old Haveli run by a Brahman family so you can stay in a family atmosphere. Regular care and maintenance on the house keeps it feeling very comfortable for the customers. The original charm and character of the house is preserved with each improvement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, MakeMyTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Amar Niwas Guest House & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amar Niwas Guest House & Restaurant Jodhpur, Rajasthan