All reviews jodhpur railway station services provided by hotel train announcements managed hotel nice budget hotel pure vegetarian rooms are clean jodhpur trip hotel is located the hotel staff nice ambience excellent stay room service reception area pleasant stay clock tower oyo
Reviewed 1 October 2018

The manager insisted that I review this hotel, so here it goes.

Convenient yes, but so noisy! On one side is the train station, with its announcements. On the other side is the street, with constant traffic and beeping tuk tuks. There is no quiet room in this hotel.

I had to ask twice for toilet paper.

WiFi is OK in the hallways, but hardly any signal in the room.

I asked the front desk where the bus station was, and I got an unhelpful "I don't know", rather than a "I don't know but let me see if I can find someone who does."

The manager went through the motions of making sure that I would be satisfied, but still I did not have a good experience in this hotel.

Room tip: No room is good, sorry. I tried two different rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
_omjdp, General Manager at Cosmopolitan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear Mr. Andrea,

First we would like to apologies for the bad experience and would like to thank you for sparing time and reviewing our property.
We have made a note of your feedback and have noted your concern and same has been updated in our records.
We will make sure that you carry back better memories of your stay with us in the future, and towards this please allow us to be of service to you once again.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you to Cosmopolitan Hotel again.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend had a great time at cosmopolitan jodhour,
easy booking friendly staff and a nice meal. location is in the mid city and convinent to reach and very calm surrounding. interior is great.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
_omjdp, General Manager at Cosmopolitan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Cosmopolitan Hotel, Jodhpur !!!

On behalf of the management of Cosmopolitan Hotel, I would like to thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This is amazing hotel,location is convenient,near to station . Rooms are clean and no disturbance due to train is the best part. Clean And cooperative staff. Can be noted to stay in Jodhpur. Neat and tidy bathroom. Everyday cleaning in the room. Breakfast served is delicious.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Cosmopolitan Hotel, Jodhpur!!!

Thank you very much for providing us a well detailed review of your experience and for highlighting the areas that made your stay enjoyable.

Your compliments are really encouraging us to keep delivering genuine hospitality both in products and services to our guests.

Looking forward to host you again.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

It was really an amazing experience. Best part is its location which in the center of city and every thing is nearby. I would love to come here again and again. Staffs are very friendly, Elegent environment.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SANSKKRITI P
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing experience staying at consmopolitan hotel.
It's near railway station and very hygienic, behaviour of staffs are also very good.
Rooms are clean and has everything in good condition.

Trip type: Travelled with family