All reviews common room blue city free breakfast is common areas free chai bed dorm daily tours community kitchen street food tour sunset tour amazing interior to meet fellow travellers awesome restaurant unknown city sunset point free walking travelling india
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is almost the perfect hostel. Clean, friendly and nice staff, organised and relatively inexpensive. You get free breakfast!!!! Good common area with kitchen and quite social. They are helpful and will organise anything for you, and offer lots of tours etc with the hostel. Location isn’t perfect but rickshaws are cheap.

Only tips I would give:
* Provide free oil (and maybe a couple of spices) in kitchen
* I really really really hate the smell of the deodorisers in all the sinks! Is it necessary to have 3 in each sink
* I felt very uncmfortable when 1 particular member of staff came into my dorm while I was changing and awkwardly stood there and stared at me while I covered myself. He said he was looking for someone, after we told him she wasn’t in this dorm he stayed.. I found him quite awkward and rude during the rest of my stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
PanPar123, Owner at goStops Jodhpur (Stops Hostel Jodhpur), responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Firstly, Thank you for staying at goStops and taking the time to review us. Every single review is a big deal for us and we’re so glad that you enjoyed your stay here! There are a lot of brains behind the hood (not literally), and we constantly keep striving to make your experience with us better; so there is nothing better than reading your compliment. We look forward to having you at goStops again. Cheers!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

A really nice hostel! The staff is so nice and helpfull (and has a great taste in music as well) and the accomodation is great! Really enjoyed my stay here. The common area is so cool and a great place to hang out. I can also recommend going on the Water Tour arranged by the hostel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I had a really good time at goStops in Jodhpur. The breakfast was included in the roomprice and was pretty good. The restaurant which is basically in the hostel was really good and not to expensive, you even get 10% off when you stay in the hostel.
The beds were comfortable, clean and quiet. The bathrooms were clean and there were plenty of them, so I never had to wait for a free shower/toilet.

The staff was friendly, helpful and everyday they offer some group activities which are free or really cheap, you mostly just pay the tuk tuk to go to some places and than you get a free tour there.

So I highly recommend goStops Jodhpur to everyone who is looking for a good atmosphere, decent food and some good sleep.

I will definitely come back there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent hostel. The rooms are comfortable and clean, with a fantastic ensuite bathroom. The staff are very friendly (some of the nicest guys we’ve met on this trip) and work really hard. The hostel runs a few great tours for guests and there is always music or a movie on in the common room to enjoy. The free breakfast is such a bonus, offering eggs how you like, toast, tea and loads more. The restaurant on the rooftop is great and offers a 10% discount for guests. I would recommend this hostel as the best place to stay while exploring Jodhpur.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The staff is awesome. I felt so welcome when I arrived after a long bus journey, they immediately put a smile on my face.
I got a property tour by Tej which was awesome. I still remember him jumping around from one floor to the other and cracking jokes. He made me feel very comfortable.
All facilities are very clean and spacious. It is the perfect place to hang out.
After long travels you might be tired of searching for a place to go for dinner... this is not a problem at GoStops Jodhpur because there is a Restaurant directly attached!!
I really enjoyed the Blue City Tour with Tej. One of many tours the hostel offers itself. He never got tired of explaining and showed us his favorite places in the blue city. Also, he is the best photographer and clicked so many pics of us - amazing!
I really enjoyed my stay and would come back any time! It is just perfect and also as a solo traveller you will never get bored!
Breakfast buffet is similar to other GoStops Hostels with omelette, toast, sandwiches and bananas. However, I would add pancakes with chocolate sauce and banana slices as they offer in some other GoStops Hostels :)
All in all a great experience, very clean ans with attention to detail + lovely staff.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
PanPar123, Owner at goStops Jodhpur (Stops Hostel Jodhpur), responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018