Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

Cosy guest house is backpacker quality and, yes, you get hat you pay for. Though we didn’t get the room we booked so had to book 2 rooms, the shower worked, the bed was as expected, and they had the convenience of a food servery called a restaurant.
It was noisy and there was no air con, but it was adequate.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2019

I stayed at Cosy Guest House for forty days while I conducted academic research on Jodhpur, and the experience was delightful. It was nice to be in the middle of the Old City and get a feel for what life is like for the locals.

The hotel restaurant is inexpensive and very good, with a view to die for. Some mornings you may see the local monkey troupe congregating on the rooftops nearby.

Mr. Prem and the other staff were wonderfully helpful. I will definitely stay at Cosy again when I visit the city.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2019

I stayed here in a small single room that was meticulously clean and super cute. Not only is the view from the restaurant superb but the food is fabulous too. I stayed for two weeks and was looked after by Prem and Gobi who were helpful and friendly throughout. I will definitely come again.
Book ahead if you can as the place gets really busy.
ps two adorable tortoises who I fell in love with are a like the cherry on an already wonderful cake.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

My wife and me stayed for 4 nights there at the room just next to reception.
Room was cozy indeed, hand drawn pictures directly on the wall are great plus and very impressing. The whole interior of room is friendly, rajastani, with nice attention to detail. There is hot water shower all the time which can be incredible joy and feeling after 37 hours train ride prior to arriving.
The rooftop with the place's own restaurant is to the level of the room. Good view towards the fort, spectacular sunrise. Food is good.
Staff is pleasant, helpful and we were never denied help or service. I like how specific and completely natural relation with the staff have been born.
Cozy guest house is veeery close to the back entrance of the fort and inside old town of Jodhpur, which is great advantage.
Overall, we recommend this place to calm, not partying or noisy people/companies. It will serve perfectly few days Jodhpur stop.
P.s. Very good wifi

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We have spent 2 nights at Cosy. We booked a standard room with private bathroom and it was very decent for the price we have paid. The rooftop is lovely and the staff very helpful. The only down part is the noise, you can hear absolutely everything at night time. Be careful there are a LOT of stairs to access the hotel, I would not recommend for people with legs issues and elderly people. Other than than we were very happy to stay there.

Date of stay: November 2018