“Good feel ”

Green park restaurant
Ranked #5 of 212 Restaurants in Jaisalmer
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 14
Description: The Green Park Resort is the one which is serving selected and typical Indian cuisine .It is dedicated to the success of full-service restaurants including those operating full-service restaurants, hotels, resorts, clubs, and catering operations. It is serving its wide range of food varieties - from mildly spicy to fiery hot, vegetarian soups, naan bread, cheese or "paneer", sweets. Come and feel the difference where every dish is Inviting and every bite is Exciting. We treat our costumers as our guests. Hence, we believe in not only good customer service and reasonable price, but are also dedicated to the quality of food. Customer satisfaction is our motto and central to our service.
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I was came with my family on this place. It really a bust experience in jaisalmer. The toofhni peneer was really so tasty. Staff is really good behave. There is big garden and beautiful dining area. Food qalit is good. Service is nice. When I will come jaisalmer must be go this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

It's beautiful place in Jaisalmer for veg food. Net and clean restaurant .food quality is exilent. Big Garden and nice View of fourt.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Good food good place i enjoyed a lot wonderful seating area. I think it the best place i ate in jaisalmer .
Highly Re commanded !

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

hi I am Ali I was in restaurant with my wife and food so tasty and they have nice view and they make all kind of food and not expansive I will love to come hear again I hade good food in shot time ali

1  Thank sonia850
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

It was great evening in green park,I was there for dinner to enjoy Indian good and I found the food is good and tasty.

Date of visit: March 2018