All reviews organic vegetables sand dunes the cottages peacocks roaming enjoy the peace serene location folk music and dance swimming pool camel safari huge property the owner jaisalmer city an amazing experience cultural program kms desert hospitality
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the peace and quiet of this unique resort. Far from the usual, we spent our time there by the pool and in the premium tents. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a break from the usual stuff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

After travelling for days in Rajasthan, this place was a good break. I the staff goes out of their to make you feel comfortable. I we were here for 3 nights. I just relaxing, and just the spa and chilling by the pool. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to do something different and enjoy the peace and quiet of nature.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I visited this property with my family and we were really amazed about how such a huge property has been maintained so well.

The owners stay in this property only, so the quality of the food is well maintained and the staff is well versed with all the cuisines.

The trip to the sand dunes(although bit far(20 kms) was an amazing experience.

Room Tip: in winters stay in tents and in summers stay in cottages.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

If u are looking for silence and beauty of nature in the heart of desert it is there in mirvana. Gud cottages ,good hospitality and nature all at one point. Presence of ducks and peacock around really make the stay memorable. If you are alcoholic, then this resort offer drinks on swimming pool which is an added advantage. You can count stars in open sky whenever you feel like. Really worth staying. However it is costlier during peak season but you can even visit during off season as all cottages and rooms are air conditioned.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank santoshs735
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Located off the Highway in quiet and serene location.
Nice layout of the resort makes it appealing to stay, if not interested in the hussle bustle of Jaisalmer
The staff is very cooperative and helpful.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business