Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2018

My wife & I loved our stay at KB Lodge. The extended family owners take real care of you - including when you drop into the lovely sister hotel Killa Bhawan located up in the Fort. The food is excellent - and very reasonably priced (much better quality, and much less expensive than the food at the Trio Restaurant). The family's shop - located a few yards away from KB Lodge is full of well-designed clothes and accessories - again lovely and reasonably-priced.

Room tip: Best not to get a room that overlooks the square - which can get a little noisy.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lucaBorella, Owner at KB Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2018

Hello

Thanks so much for your nice review!!
It is a pleasure to host guests that appreciate all the efforts we do to make your stay memorable!
I do hope you will come back again one day, maybe to try the stay at Killa Bhawan ?
Thanks again, cheers
Luca Borella

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

We had one night at this comfortable convenient guest house. Room was small but nicely decorated,and showed an awareness of what westerners want...good linen, bedside lighting, a little bit of style even in the budget to mid rate. Great host and staff and a good location for exploring central Jaisalmer.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lucaBorella, Owner at KB Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

Hello

thanks for your nice comment. As you said rightfully, I did try my best to make sure westerners (as I am) feel happy and comfortable in my place!
Hope you will manage to come back and enjoy again!
Cheers
Luca Borella

Reviewed 22 October 2018

We were a group with two 2-year olds and I must say that am so glad we choose KB lodge. It just felt like being home with the staff being so accommodative and catering to all our requests in the best possible way they could. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean. The restaurant is one of the best, in terms of food and view. We had some hardcore non-vegetarians in the group and even they were happy to stick to the delicious veg food. The staff went out of their way to serve us complimentary lemon juices to beat the heat and even pack dinner for our train journey for the entire group. Loved this place and will definitely go back again if in Jaisalmer.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NithyaR17
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I stayed at KB Lodge while travelling solo to Jaisalmer. I felt completely at home here. The staff were lovely and helpful and since it was low season they let me choose my room. The rooftop view of the fort is amazing. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Highly highly recommended , perfect place to stay in J'aislamer, great location- one minute from patwa haveli and 10 minute walk from the fort. The room was very stylish, clean and big , the beds were extremely comfortable. The hotel has an amazing roof top with view to the fort. A special romantic place to relax drink and eat. The staff are very friendly , and assist very quickly with every thing we needed. The hotel offers a delicious complimentary breakfast as well as tea and coffee , and are very flexible with the hours. it felt as if the hotels main and genuine purpose is to really let the guests feel as comfortable and happy as possible and are willing to do everything possible to make that happen.

Date of stay: October 2018