Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We were a group with two 2-year olds and I must say that am so glad we choose KB lodge. It just felt like being home with the staff being so accommodative and catering to all our requests in the best possible way they could. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean. The restaurant is one of the best, in terms of food and view. We had some hardcore non-vegetarians in the group and even they were happy to stick to the delicious veg food. The staff went out of their way to serve us complimentary lemon juices to beat the heat and even pack dinner for our train journey for the entire group. Loved this place and will definitely go back again if in Jaisalmer.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NithyaR17
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I stayed at KB Lodge while travelling solo to Jaisalmer. I felt completely at home here. The staff were lovely and helpful and since it was low season they let me choose my room. The rooftop view of the fort is amazing. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Highly highly recommended , perfect place to stay in J'aislamer, great location- one minute from patwa haveli and 10 minute walk from the fort. The room was very stylish, clean and big , the beds were extremely comfortable. The hotel has an amazing roof top with view to the fort. A special romantic place to relax drink and eat. The staff are very friendly , and assist very quickly with every thing we needed. The hotel offers a delicious complimentary breakfast as well as tea and coffee , and are very flexible with the hours. it felt as if the hotels main and genuine purpose is to really let the guests feel as comfortable and happy as possible and are willing to do everything possible to make that happen.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018

I stayed there in July 2018, travelling alone. The location is absolutely perfect, outside of the Fort but really close - you can walk there in 15 minutes.

Room was really nice, clean and well decorated. The staff was really helpful and available.

But the best part is the rooftop restaurant. I didn't try the food as it was closed due to low season (I actually was the only guest in the hotel) but the view is stunning. Really worth going for a meal or a drink even if you don't stay there.

My stay really was perfect, even the WiFi worked really well, nothing to complain about!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Quentin R
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First of all, full disclosure. I’d asked my husband to book Hotel Killa Bhawan for a weekend trip to Jaisalmer and he misunderstood and booked KB Lodge thinking it was the same place. I was disappointed as I’d had my heart set for a long time on a visit to Killa Bhawan and thought the weekend was now ruined .
I’m happy to say I was wrong ! KB Lodge is delightful and we had a lovely stay there.

We arrived late after a flight delay from Jaipur and were met at the airport by a car arranged through KB Lodge . On arrival we were taken up to the rooftop, offered welcoming refreshments and given a map of the city and information on where we might be interested in visiting . This was very helpful as we had limited time available.

The Lodge is in a fantastic location opposite Patwa Haveli and just a very short and interesting walk to the fort entrance . It also has a boutique with some fabulous tempting items at reasonable prices . I bought some stoneware there at a fraction of the price being charged near the fort .

Our room had Ac and fan and overlooked the Haveli opposite . Comfortable bed and clean bathroom .

The staff are all excellent and go out of their way to provide a memorable guest experience . We will definitely return .

Date of stay: April 2018