Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2018

I stayed there in July 2018, travelling alone. The location is absolutely perfect, outside of the Fort but really close - you can walk there in 15 minutes.

Room was really nice, clean and well decorated. The staff was really helpful and available.

But the best part is the rooftop restaurant. I didn't try the food as it was closed due to low season (I actually was the only guest in the hotel) but the view is stunning. Really worth going for a meal or a drink even if you don't stay there.

My stay really was perfect, even the WiFi worked really well, nothing to complain about!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Quentin R
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First of all, full disclosure. I’d asked my husband to book Hotel Killa Bhawan for a weekend trip to Jaisalmer and he misunderstood and booked KB Lodge thinking it was the same place. I was disappointed as I’d had my heart set for a long time on a visit to Killa Bhawan and thought the weekend was now ruined .
I’m happy to say I was wrong ! KB Lodge is delightful and we had a lovely stay there.

We arrived late after a flight delay from Jaipur and were met at the airport by a car arranged through KB Lodge . On arrival we were taken up to the rooftop, offered welcoming refreshments and given a map of the city and information on where we might be interested in visiting . This was very helpful as we had limited time available.

The Lodge is in a fantastic location opposite Patwa Haveli and just a very short and interesting walk to the fort entrance . It also has a boutique with some fabulous tempting items at reasonable prices . I bought some stoneware there at a fraction of the price being charged near the fort .

Our room had Ac and fan and overlooked the Haveli opposite . Comfortable bed and clean bathroom .

The staff are all excellent and go out of their way to provide a memorable guest experience . We will definitely return .

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

There's something about this place that feels like home the moment one steps into their room. Bang opposite one of the main tourist attractions,
this hotel is very well placed. The windows open out to the magnificent Patwa Havel & it's magical to see the Haveli all lit when the tourist crowds have drowned out. The hundreds of pigeons sitting by the haveli walls look so unreal !
The rooms are very tastefully done and small details make up for a home-like experience ! The terrace has a beautiful sitting arrangement on different levels.
Go be at home !!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2018

The rooms are cozy, and warm and romantic. And the robes printed with block prints and local designs are a special touch. With a view of the Patwa Haveli and the Fort of Jaisalmer, their rooftop is truly a special one. The cafe has a selection of all veg food. Each dish is well though and prepared with love! the specialty is the Thali! a must have for lunch/dinner. but a personal favourite for breakfast, is also the tomato and cheese omelette with a side of fresh lime soda!
The people here are the best! Bhanu is an excellent manager and speaks French superbly and looks after all his guests like they were family! A must visit for anyone in Jaisalmer!

Room tip: 2 of the rooms have access to a balcony. all rooms have lovely window seats!
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
lucaBorella, Owner at KB Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thanks you MAdame !!!
Luca

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The rooms are clean and comfortable. One of the cleanest and best beds I’ve slept in, and the staff is the sweetest and helpful. It’s right next to the stunning Patwa Haveli, which you should explore, and has a full view of the fort. Good sunrise and sunset view as well.
As far as the food, the thali is pretty delicious. I also had the palak soup which was great.
Highly recommended!