All reviews heritage walk jaisalmer fort kb lodge living fort place to stay rooftop terrace charming hotel fort walls thali magical experience entire city chai his brother golden city wonderful stay home away from home his team
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2019

Hotel Killa Bhawan is THE top notch accommodation in Jaisalmer's Old Fort. Bhanu & Manu, the proprietors, make you feel right at home the moment you set foot in the hotel - literally, they are like "This is your home. Whatever you need, we will provide."

The staff is excellent, attentive and extremely resourceful. I can't speak more highly of Hotel Killa Bhawan and its team. The rooms are spacious, spotless, and beautifully decorated. The view from the terraces is immaculate to enjoy a sunrise, sunset, or nightcap.

Hotel Killa Bhawan is truly a delight.

1  Thank Jack S
lucahamarihaveli, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Dear Jack
Thanks so much for your very kind comment!
I'm so glad you enjoyed Killa Bhawan in all its so particular values, charms and attentions !
I do hope you will be able to come back soon !
Happy New year, cheers

Reviewed 24 December 2019

If you are looking for a great experience of living in a fort, this is the place to choose. You will feel at home. The people here, especially Mr. Bhanu and all his family members and staffs will make you feel at home during your entire stay. The view from the roof top is awesome. You can have a great view of the entire city and can relax on the beautiful sofa till late night, not disturbed by anyone. The morning breakfast especially the Parotha is very good. I will very strongly recommend to choose this property when you visit Jaisalmer for a great and unforgettable experience.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lucahamarihaveli, Propriétaire at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Hello and thanks so much for your kind comment.
I'm glad that you could appreciate Killa Bhawan on all aspects, specially the kindness of the family & staff.
Hopefully you will come back ..?
Cheers, Happy New Year

Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

It is the best and good i enjoyed a lot of and very good trip it is the best and better in this place feels happy very good and very super very adventure and super good i have better experience and better traditional

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2019

Killa Bhavan is 'The place' to stay if you are in Jaisalmer. The feel of the authentic rooms, lovely upholstery, breakfast served on the terrace (few choices but freshly made and healthy), evening views of the sunset are all so perfect to feel the vibe of this small town. We loved taking walks inside the fort during our stay here. You can easily spend 2 days doing nothing but just soaking in the past. Mr. Bhanu took us for a heritage walk, showed us his other property they are restoring, always there to look after and made us feel very comfortable!
The only thing that they do not serve meals is easily made up by other restaurants around, that they recommend you. I and my family would love to stay here again!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 10 December 2019

We stayed for three nights, considering it is an old fort, it is well maintained. And the staff went out of their way to look after us. They were ready to make food for us at any time we wanted it. The room was traditional Havali type, and was very clean and comfortable. The views from the balconey were fantastic.

Room tip: All very similar
Date of stay: November 2019
lucahamarihaveli, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2019

Hello
Thank you so much for you kind comments!
i'm glad you appreciated my place (which used to be my house) and I indeed agree that the "boys" are just incredibly nice, kind and at you service !
I'm so lucky to have them with me!
I do hope you will come back one day and make sure to let me know !
Cheers