Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews living fort heritage walk jaisalmer fort place to stay kachori small hotel rooftop terrace breakfast was delicious entire city once in a lifetime unique experience chai sitting area stay inside the fort hot water wonderful hospitality his brother
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2019

This hotel offers a unique stay in Jaisalmer. It is up on the fort wall and overlooks the first and second fort gates. Parallel with the palace the views are spectacular. We were upgraded to the honeymoon suite - a gorgeous room with en suite looking with a private balcony looking out over the city.
Staff ask that you treat the hotel as your home and there is certainly a relaxed feel to the place. They provided great service - a breakfast of omelettes, juice, toast and coffee set us up well for the day.

Date of stay: May 2019
lucahamarihaveli, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Dera Chris
Thanks so much for the nice and positive comment.
I'm glad you enjoyed our place and wish you the pleasure to come back !
Let me know

Reviewed 12 April 2019 via mobile

We stayed at Killa Bhawan for two days, arriving by train very late at night and then leaving by train at one am. The staff arranged transport for us at these very unusual times, and all went seamlessly.

Bhanu and Marish arranged a lovely desert trip for us with camel ride and a freshly made dinner cooked on open fire by Manu. He even taught us how to make our own chapati!

Th views from the rooftops of Killa Bhawan are breathtaking, and having our breakfast there was very special. We almost didn’t leave to do our sightseeing as we were so happy enjoying the view. Everyone at Killa Bhawan was cordial, polite, and incredibly accommodating. Because of our experience there it was a highlight of our whirlwind tour of Rajasthan. Thank you, Killa Bhawan!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
lucahamarihaveli, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2019

Hello

thanks so much for your lovely feedback!
I'm so glad you could enjoy Killa Bhawan, a true gem in Rajasthan!
I hope you will be able to come back someday soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2019

Located within the walls of the ancient Fort, extremely comfortable room, great view from the terrace for breakfast. Easy access with complimentary tuk-tuk. A perfect place to explore the narrow streets of the city.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Evelyne E
lucaBorella, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2019

Hello Evelyne

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!
I'm glad you enjoyed my place and hope that, one day, you will be able to come back.
In such case, let me know!
cheers

Reviewed 29 March 2019

When we arrived at the Killa Bhawan we were offered masala chai right away. The staff is really friendly and tell you that you are there as if you were in your home, that you can ask for anything at any time, they make you feel more as a guest than a client. I think we had the nicest room with a private little balcony, a lovely place to sit down and look at the fort and the city below.
The decoration is really beautiful and elegant, so lovely that I would have taken everything home with me, to the tiniest little things, like the statuettes, littles wooden chests, etc.
Breakfast was delicious, you can ask for anything, as much as you want, and be served wherever you want, whether it be on the little terrace or in the little salon near our bedroom. It felt like we were VIP’s and had the hotel and staff to ourselves. I highly recommend this hotel for the location, the beautiful decor and mainly the nice and helpful staff.

Room tip: Choose the only room with the little balcony
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lucaBorella, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2019

Hello Sandra (?)
Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I think you felt what the spirit of Killa Bhawan really is.
The kindness of the staff....
I hope you will make it back to enjoy it again!

Reviewed 15 March 2019

Great location in the Fort, with a great view, also from the quasi private terrasse, to watch the sunrise, practice yoga and take breakfast.
The family runnig the hotel are utmost friendly and helpfull, make one feels at home

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
lucaBorella, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2019

Hello

thanks so much for your kind review.
I'm glad you enjoyed the spirit of Killa Bhawan and hope you will find your way back to us someday!