Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$89
Priceline$89
eDreams$89
Tripadvisor$89
All reviews heritage walk jaisalmer fort living fort kachori place to stay small hotel entire city magical experience stay inside the fort chai once in a lifetime hot water his brother heritage property wonderful stay golden city home away from home
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2019

Great location in the Fort, with a great view, also from the quasi private terrasse, to watch the sunrise, practice yoga and take breakfast.
The family runnig the hotel are utmost friendly and helpfull, make one feels at home

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
lucaBorella, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2019

Hello

thanks so much for your kind review.
I'm glad you enjoyed the spirit of Killa Bhawan and hope you will find your way back to us someday!

Reviewed 12 March 2019

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay here at Killa Bhawan. As one of the owners' Mr. Banu said, "This is not a hotel, it is your home here in Jaisalmer". It certainly felt that way. It was a warm welcome during an unusually cold and windy time. Located in the Jaisalmer Fort, you will not be short of stunning views of the city. Killa Bhawan is clean, beautiful and comfortable. Their Indian breakfast (they have a continental breakfast option) was delicious. The continuous supply of chai and hot coffee is fantastic too! If you need a guide, the owners can hook you up with one. We were extremely lucky to have Mr. Lalu as our guide. I found him very interesting and warm. Overall, I think this is your best option if you're in Jaisalmer.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello

Thanks so much for your kind comment.
I'm glad you enjoyed and felt the spirit of Killa Bhawan!
I hope you will be able someday to come back to relax with us!

Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

We absolutely love our stay in this quirky hotel ( old fort accommodation). Its just beautifully set as a part of hero gate fort in Jaisalmer and there is no better place to stay. Gorgeous and enormous terraces with sweeping view of whole city, fort palace and dessert beyond. Location was superb, you can walk freely to discover the old fort.
Staff was very kind and attentive and they made us feel like we were at home. They allowed us to stay for free till we had a late train to catch which was incredible helpful with our kid that needed to rest for a bit.
We stayed there for 3 night but could easily stay longer , as it is one of most interesting stay in Rajasthan.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello

Thank you so much for your very kind comment.
I'm glad you enjoyed and felt the spirit of Killa Bhawan!
Please try to come back and let me know if it the case.

Reviewed 16 February 2019

We stayed at the sister property to the hotel Killa Bhawan, called K. B. Lodge, outside the fort, opposite the Patwa Haveli. Same gracious hosts operate both. The nice thing about the K.B. Lodge is that it has an excellent rooftop restaurant. It is also very centrally located. The room was very comfortable, clean. But it is really the hosts who make this property special. They went out of their way to help arrange things for us, and they did it with such warmth and friendliness. It was one of our best hotel stays ever. I would highly recommend the lodge. We also had a tea at the hotel Killa Bhawan--lovely setting.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lucaBorella, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2019

Hello

Many thanks for your very kind comment !
Glad that you enjoyed my place but most of all, glad that you could feel the kindness of the familly managing the places!
Really special people ! That's what also attracted me in Jaisalmer and kept me there!
Hope you will be able to come back some day.

Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

Clean and inviting , family owned heritage boutique hotel inside the Jaisalmer fort .As the roads are narrow and the fort is open to visitors from 9-6, no Tuktuk or cars are allowed inside the fort.Wear comfortable shoes to walk up to the hotel, as it it is a good 5 min incline.At the hotel We were Greeted with our friendly hosts Manu, Bhano and Manish and we were guided , as per our requirements ,for our two night stay. Stayed in Room six, it was comfortable, there was some street noise ,but during the night it is very quiet . Excellent WI Fi. Breakfast was (Aloo, onion )prontha served with yogurt and fruits and masala chai, it was the best. Our hosts and were willing to help out with many of our questions.View from Kila Bhawan is one of a kind,it is an excellent place for people watching.We took a heritage tour with Lalit ji (know is Lalu) which was a wonderful experience . God willing, I will come again with my family.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lucaBorella, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2019

Hello

Thanks so much for your nice comment.
And I hope you will be able to come back to enjoy even more !!
I will pass the comment to Lallu !!