Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$89
Priceline$89
eDreams$89
Tripadvisor$89
All reviews heritage walk jaisalmer fort living fort kachori place to stay small hotel entire city magical experience stay inside the fort chai once in a lifetime hot water his brother heritage property wonderful stay golden city home away from home
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2019

We stayed at the sister property to the hotel Killa Bhawan, called K. B. Lodge, outside the fort, opposite the Patwa Haveli. Same gracious hosts operate both. The nice thing about the K.B. Lodge is that it has an excellent rooftop restaurant. It is also very centrally located. The room was very comfortable, clean. But it is really the hosts who make this property special. They went out of their way to help arrange things for us, and they did it with such warmth and friendliness. It was one of our best hotel stays ever. I would highly recommend the lodge. We also had a tea at the hotel Killa Bhawan--lovely setting.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lucaBorella, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2019

Hello

Many thanks for your very kind comment !
Glad that you enjoyed my place but most of all, glad that you could feel the kindness of the familly managing the places!
Really special people ! That's what also attracted me in Jaisalmer and kept me there!
Hope you will be able to come back some day.

Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

Clean and inviting , family owned heritage boutique hotel inside the Jaisalmer fort .As the roads are narrow and the fort is open to visitors from 9-6, no Tuktuk or cars are allowed inside the fort.Wear comfortable shoes to walk up to the hotel, as it it is a good 5 min incline.At the hotel We were Greeted with our friendly hosts Manu, Bhano and Manish and we were guided , as per our requirements ,for our two night stay. Stayed in Room six, it was comfortable, there was some street noise ,but during the night it is very quiet . Excellent WI Fi. Breakfast was (Aloo, onion )prontha served with yogurt and fruits and masala chai, it was the best. Our hosts and were willing to help out with many of our questions.View from Kila Bhawan is one of a kind,it is an excellent place for people watching.We took a heritage tour with Lalit ji (know is Lalu) which was a wonderful experience . God willing, I will come again with my family.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lucaBorella, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2019

Hello

Thanks so much for your nice comment.
And I hope you will be able to come back to enjoy even more !!
I will pass the comment to Lallu !!

Reviewed 6 February 2019 via mobile

Lovely people and incredible outlook. Room 10 a must. Highlight of Rajasthan. Lovely furnishings with antique feel. Staff very kind and attentive. Terraced areas also beautiful. In my view, the only place to stay.

Hello

Thanks so much for your comment, very glad that you appreciate my place.
You said it all, I just hope you will be able to come back !

Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic place to base yourselves, within the ancient fort at Jaisalmer. Everything is within a 15 minute walk.
The staff are amazing and very helpful.
We loved being there.
Thank you for having us.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lucaBorella, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2019

Hello Tim
Thanks so much for your kind comment.
I'm glad you enjoyed my place which is truly fantastic and I hope you will manage to come back on day (let me know!)

Reviewed 9 January 2019

Imagine yourself in a royal indian dream with all it's bohemian art and across the nomadic trail. Located right in the old fort where an entire city lives, Killa Bhavan defines the integral balcony of the same fort - with the best views, soft beds and colourful boho-chic interiors, it was an experience to simply watch the chaos of the city from it's silent, rewarding balcony sipping tea. Also, ask for Bhanu, the manager her for any information about the city and it's culture. A wonderful host with a lot of experience.

Room tip: Choose the one next to Balcony. The views are majestic!
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FoundInTranslations
lucaBorella, Owner at Hotel Killa Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2019

Hello Mukul and thanks for the comment !
Luca