Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews living fort heritage walk jaisalmer fort place to stay kachori small hotel rooftop terrace breakfast was delicious entire city once in a lifetime unique experience chai sitting area stay inside the fort hot water wonderful hospitality his brother
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2017

You have to stay at this place to experience of the luxury of a fort!

Sitting on the balcony of a fort and having food and drinks amid candle light was a beautiful experience. We sat through on the balcony for almost like five hours both at the night and in the morning. They do not provide dinner or lunch but they give breakfast on order. They might help you by bringing the food from other place.

Our room had a small window with a sitting space. You could just look at the entire city for hours without getting bored. We heard that someone stayed in that room for many months and came out with a book!!! Isnt that amazing :)

The place is beautifully adorned and the bathrooms are very clean. The place has a captivating smell of incense that they keep lighting. You can order tea as much as you want to. Hotel staff and administration is very friendly and supportive.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2017

This was an exceptional hotel (only 8 rooms) in the Jaisalmer Fort. From what I could tell, all of the rooms were quite nice and tastefully decorated with local tapestries and artifacts. My room had a shared bathroom, but there was never anyone else in it, in spite of the hotel being full. Breakfasts were great and I felt like I could order whatever I wanted. I tried the "pancake," which was more like a crepe with bananas and honey...very delicious. Over the three days I was there, along with the pancake I had fresh fruit (a large serving, so be aware of that), fresh-squeezed orange juice, eggs and an omelet and, of course, plenty of chai or coffee. I requested a croissant and they went to the German bakery not far away to get one for me. I don't think the croissant is worth the special trip as the food at the hotel was better than the croissant. The staff were wonderful, friendly and very accommodating.

An important thing guests should be advised of, which I believe is an issue throughout most of Jaisalmer, is that the electricity seems to go out daily. At least it did each of the three days I was there. It was mostly in the morning and for not that long. However, there was no back-up. I'd recommend they put candles or lanterns around for people when that happens. (Also, you need to turn the hot water heater on for 10 minutes prior to showering, so no electricity could affect your planning!)

Finally, as in a lot of Jaisalmer, to get to some of the rooms and getting around the hotel, there are steps to climb, but not too many. I was surprised that in Jodhpur and Jaisalmer there were so many steps, and some of them quite steep. It wasn't a big issue for me, but if I had knee or other health issues it's something to be aware of.

Whatever inconvenience the electrical outages were, my stay there was well worth it, and I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Room tip: Ground floor room was very quiet and warm. My friend with a more expensive room was colder at night.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2017

Inside the beautiful Jaisalmer fort, an oasis of peace only a few steps from the bustling main square. Nicely decorated room--we had one of the rooms with a private bath, has both A/C and heating (we didn't need that even though it was end of December).

Another big bonus: the terraces overlooking the fort and the city where you can relax, enjoy a drink or a book and in the morning the breakfast is served there.

Don't expect a 5 star luxury hotel, but the place has its own magic, highly recommended.

Room tip: There are some rooms with private bath and some with shared...make sure you're not surprised
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ArielZ28
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

The place is absolutely amazing on one of the bastions of the fort. The roof has a breath taking view. The staff is friendly and nice, always willing to help. The decoration is very nice. On the negative side: If you are looking for a cheap or medium option this is not your hotel and the bathroom is to share although we were lucky and we didn't cause there were not more people in the hotel. I would recommend this hotel blindly.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Magnificent little spot.
Really magic room, we stayed in a suite. You are up in the fort and have several gorgeous forttop balconies to sit and have your GnT at.
Jaisalmer fort is incredible and you are up in the midst of it all.
Warm helpful staff. Manu the manager is a legend, offers great advice on Jaisalmer, and very interesting to talk to.
We were blown away by Killa Bhawan - genuinely one of the most beautiful little spots we have stayed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple