Lowest prices for your stay
₹7,952
No prepayment needed
₹7,831
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
₹7,357
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews italian food rooftop restaurant jaisalmer fort boutique hotel the owner small things restaurant serves great view the entire staff fort view great hospitality wonderful experience comfortable stay memorable stay pets ambience desert
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in this great place, with such a lovely welcome, all attentions made to us and our pace, great services in the hotel like the pool and gym. We highly recommend this place for a stay, very close to the old city also.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2019

My partner and I stayed for two nights in the Executive Suite, the sitting room of which has a picture perfect view of the fort. We got in late the first night due to train issues, but they had a car waiting for us. When we got to the hotel, the kitchen had just closed, but they were nice enough to prepare me a dish while my partner went to bed.

My partner woke up sick the next day, and still wasn't much better the day after, when we were supposed to check out. We had tickets for an overnight train after midnight, but the hotel let us just camp out in one of the many common areas with day beds so that my partner could nap and continue to rest. The wifi was great everywhere on premise, too, so when he woke up, he could go on the internet.

When I got back from walking around the city at night, the staff offered to let us sleep in a bed in spare room (not a guest room) until our train was supposed to arrive, which was so thoughtful of them! They even made sure to wake us up in time for our train, and of course had the car ready to take us to the station.

All that, at an incredibly reasonable price, a fraction of what other hotels were.

The only thing that some people might mind, but we did not, was that even the suite did not have a television. To be honest, I'm not sure we would have even noticed if my partner hadn't gotten sick because we both would have been out, enjoying Jaisalmer.

Room tip: Sitting room of Executive Suite has a picture perfect view of the Fort
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 737hannahz
Reviewed 1 July 2019 via mobile

I hed a nice dener here with my costmber
They stay here and invite me for dener
Nice place
I like it very much
I recommend this place to all My friend
Thanks
Shankar Khatri
Jai Shankar handicrafts
Shankar bikes & tours
Jaisalmer

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2019 via mobile

Federica hotel was quite simply one of the best hotels we have stayed in...ever!

It maintains a wonderful balance of luxury with a family, personal feel. The finishings are beautiful, the food wonderful and location by the fort is majestic.

The owner was away in Italy but her manager & staff are well trained and the way they cared for us was perfect. The mini bar and cake & drinks in the restaurant were free, the coffee is Italian and I was amazed that the Gnocchi on the menu was some of the best I have eaten.

Thank you for making our anniversary celebrations so special!

This should be a 5 star hotel for sure!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

We had such a fantastic stay for our 20th anniversary. It's a stunning hotel with such character and charm and a haven much needed! The manager was fantastic and they upgraded our room and decorated our room beautifully. We are the only guests and some hotels because it's off season couldn't care less if we were the only guests. But here they have catered to every need and want and not in an overbearing way. Normally in more expensive hotels in india, you will get 10 people trying to serve you a cup of coffee and touching everything. Here everything is calm and stylish and just right. Thankyou!

Date of stay: May 2019