All reviews mr ba chai the owner camel safari clean rooms location inside the fort great cook nice person place to stay the location is perfect delicious food amazing experience jaisalmer fort rooftop desert hostel temple
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Ba’s great little hotel for a few days with my son. We’ve been travelling for a few months and this really is a relaxing place. The room and bathroom were clean and bed comfortable and Ba was a really interesting man to talk with and hear his stories of living in the area all his life.
He makes great food...especially the desert beans and organised the most amazing Camel Safari for us.
We were very sad to leave but if I ever return to Jaisalmer I would stay here.
Thank you Ba and good luck with all that you do. Jess and Finn

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ba S, Owner at Hotel Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you Jess and Finn for your kind words! Would be happy to host you again anytime! Best wishes, Ba

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Ba runs this place and he is one of the most relaxed guys you could wish for. I had an awsome time here. Honest man with a very friendly vibe going on at his place. Location is fantastic and super well priced. Thanks Ba!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We checked into hotel mirage immediately after booking as we needed to get out of our hotel we were staying in. We was given a free chai tea as a welcome drink. Ba made our room up while we had a chat with some other friendly guests. Ba was very helpful and made us welcome. It’s very very cheap if you are on a budget. For those who are looking for everything for a small price this is not the place but those who are looking for a friendly face in the morning a bed and a bathroom then this is the place for you.
Thank you ba for making our stay amazing.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Initially, I only came in for a coffee (real and very good coffee!) and met amazing Mr Ba, who offered me to go on his safari. I regret nothing, the safari was great. We spent the night in the desert under the stars, away from everything and the guides cooked us a wonderful dinner.
Although I havent booked the hotel for myself, I highly recommend it to everyone - it is located inside the fort, it has a great atmosphere and most importantly, Mr Ba is a honest, extremely helpful and friendly man and I feel like lucky to have met him. :)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel Mirage hosted by Ba is the best home stay when you are looking for something home friendly. I booked my stay at his place only for a day. Because of his humble and friendly nature I extended my booking at same place for 3 days. He understood my concern for bike's safety and allowed to park it inside his home. To mention, cafe run by Ba is also good and budget friendly. It is attached to the stay and coffee is something must to have here.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends