One of my very few top rated stays. Went in for a full package (stay, camel ride, folk dance, dinner n breakfast). 5 stars are for
1. Excellent maintenance of tents and courteous staff
2. Well trained staff with very good manners
3. Excellent camel ride with very good view of sunset and sand dunes
4. Good folk singing and dance for almost 1.5 hrs
5. Sumptuous dinner and breakfast spread with top quality food
The owner is Mr. Inder Singh and contact no :(9145934764)
Camp is located few kms away from the main road and hence is very quiet and they prefer only reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winds Desert Camp introduces a desert camp near sand dunes. Camp has vast experience of organizing all travel needs. The company is having professional and skilled team expert in camping. We can provide maximum luxury in minimum expenses. Winds Desert Camp has beautifully and elegantly decorated tents covering 14x14 center room, 14x7 Vernadah 14x7 attached bathroom with all modern amenities, open air restaurant. Camp location is 40 KM. from Jaisalmer at Sam. We organize specializing exclusive deluxe camel safaris & camping anywhere in the desert of Rajasthan. The base camp is 42 Kms. from Jaisalmer near Sam village where you can enjoy our special desert dream package. Package includes night stay, camel safari, traditional welcome, refreshment, Folk music & dance, campfire, dinner & breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Agoda, Hotels.com, Yatra, HostelWorld, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Winds Desert Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winds Desert Camp Jaisalmer, Rajasthan