All reviews rooftop restaurant jaisalmer fort manager abdul walking distance haveli type air force nice view suite room sonar kella gadisar lake comfortable stay hotel location is booked this hotel rajasthani style bus stand desert safari royal experience
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice and clean rooms ! The rooftop has a magnificent view over Jaisalmer. And the best thing about Royal Hostel in Jaisalmer is the stuff! Abdul is so friendly and will help u with everything!! They are building a pool at the moment and in future they will serve some vegan food

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ramjhan K, Manager at Hotel Royal Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your very positive review about Royal haveli on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to read your positive comments about our hotel and I trust that we have meet your expectation about our facilities excellent, services outstanding and our colleagues genuinely friendly.

We are happy to hear that you found our property fantastic and brilliant hotel. Be assured that your kind comments will be shared with the team.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We only spent a night here, but everything about our stay was perfect. Complimentary upgrade to a deluxe suite (as we came in the off season and the place wasn't packed) friendly and helpful front desk staff, beautiful and clean accomadations. This place has everything you could ask for, and walking distance to the fort, great restaurants (including the one on the roof).

On our way out we spent an hour or so in the lobby and the front desk manager insisted on getting us water, tea and a lassi from around the corner, and chatting about life and where we were from. Wonderful hospitality all around!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Andrew H
Ramjhan K, Owner at Hotel Royal Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Guest, Greetings from Hotel Royal Haveli, Jaisalmer!!!
Thank you for the really valuable feedback about our Hotel..
It is indeed a pleasure to hear words of praise for the stay, facilities, staff, food and service and they are delighted to hear your words of praise. We thank you for such a detailed feedback about your excellent experience with us for everyone to see. To sum it up feedback like this really puts a smile on the face of our colleagues.
We hope we have an opportunity to serve you again.
Kindest regards Abdul

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, great staff that were willing to go the extra mile, shout out to Abdul, he made our time in Jaisalmer so much better! Staff were all so helpful, great location, great value for money!

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank feargas
Ramjhan K, Manager at Hotel Royal Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Guest,

I am so glad that you had such a memorable stay with us. I hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Royal Haveli is a cosy comfortable hotel for families staying in jaisalmer. The hotel staff are helpful and friendly and will attend to any requests. If extra beds are needed the hotel provides .Food on the roof top restaurant was very tasty and can get a fantastic view of the jaisalmer golden fort. This hotel is great value for money and recommended for anyone.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Thank Matharkhan Math... N

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your very positive review about Royal Haveli on TripAdvisor.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I happened to visit jaisalmer as a solo traveller in February this year. The hotel caretaker let go of his sleep to pick me up from station at 1am as my train got delayed. Not only that they let me keep my luggage with them for an entire day after checkout as I headed to the dunes on a bike for an overnight stay. They in fact gave me a smaller bag so that I could only carry the necessary stuff and leave the 80ltr backpack with them. The room was great too, so was their service.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Ramjhan K, Manager at Hotel Royal Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for kind comments, It is indeed pleasure to hear from you regarding your stay at our hotel. We are glad to hear that your stay was comfortable and we hope to see you back with your more family and friends to stay with us in near future.