All reviewsswimming poolbeautiful sandstonerooms are hugereception staffbeautiful hotelrooftop restaurantbuffet breakfastvery comfortable stayhotel stayi highly recommend this hotelsuite roomreached jaisalmerjaisalmer fortroom service isdesert safarimodern amenitiesthe hotel manager
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I would have given 5 stars, but just an incident ruined the fun.

Property is quite good, all the local major attractions are easily accessible.
We booked the suite room,which was done well and spacious.Service and food at restaurant are good.

Reception can be more welcoming,few are there, who won't look at your face and talk, which I believe is quite rude.

Our trip to Sam Dunes was arranged by hotel reception in hotel vehicle, the deal was Kuldhara ,jeep safari at Sam dunes and camel ride and back to hotel.

We are still figuring out which dunes we were taken to,as it was not Sam, the driver dropped (me,wife and 2 kids)us at the dunes and went to pick some other guests from some other hotel, leaving us at the mercy of thugs the camelwalas and chai and paniwala's, though I paid for water and soft drinks,these thugs forced me to pay twice stating that I didn't pay,by this time the driver was back and he was just a mute spectator to the happenings.

After Sunset our driver went ahead to drop guests whom he had picked from some other hotel, it was dark and most of the travelers had left, time wating for the driver to come back was was scary.

Here I will like to mention that our driver was quite a nice guy, he was just doing what he had been asked to do from the management.

I shared the experience with reception,it was just a mere sorry that too without looking at your face.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Gazi K, Manager at Hotel Golden Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Golden Haveli, Jaisalmer…!!!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback.

I have read your comments with deep concern and have taken up the matter with all concerned and they all are outsorcerer's (camelwalas and chai and paniwala) rest assured we would take all necessary measures to ensure that there is no recurrence of the same in future.

We thank you for appreciating our driver services. Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back to Golden Haveli, Jaisalmer soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My brother in law booked 2 rooms for us two couples. Originally when we went to the hotel, the manager told us that each of the two rooms can only have 1 occupancy. And he said he will be charging us extra money for the second person. Which shocked me. However, explaining my situation fully, he changed his opinion and didn’t charge us extra. For which I highly appreciate the hotel manager and his boss. Also, once they situation was sorted, he was very friendly and took care of us. (Hope he remembers me) Coming back to the hotel, the hotel is super neat and super clean. Probably the best hotel for any age group in Jaiselmer for its price. As a couple, we really enjoyed the hotel and same was the case with other couple.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rahul M

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Golden haveli, Jaisalmer…!!!!.

Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to post a fabulous review about our hotel. It has been our privilege to have you stay with us and I am glad to know that you and your family had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.

Your positive feedback about the hotel and value for money is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team. Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to the Golden haveli, Jaisalmer soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

If you want a peaceful retreat, with the best living and food, this is the place to be. Golden Haveli is complete in itself, you don't even have to go anywhere to get the taste of Jaisalmer. Pool side is heavenly, and the view from the room at night is breathtaking. Had the most wonderful 3 days a Jaisalmer, and cannot wait to go back again. The staff is so friendly and caring, they make you feel like home away from home. The decor of the room and are commendable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Anisha A
J S R, Manager at Hotel Golden Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time to provide us with a wonderful feedback.
We are glad to know that your stay with Hotel Golden Haveli, Jaisalmer has lived up to your expectations.
Your positive feedback is what generates enthusiasm for us and drives us towards maintaining the service quality.
We thank you for sharing our USP'S which makes us very pleased and satisfied.
I have personally shared your compliments with the entire team and would be glad to have an opportunity to serve you again in near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Nice Hotel, Good and spacious rooms. Jaisalmer is relatively a small city so almost all points of interest are near by. Less than 1 km from main fort. Swimming pool is nice and big, food is also good. Nice open garden area for children. Our 4 year old child had a great time. Roof Top Restaurant is an added spice. All in all very good option. Nice view of Fort from room.

Room Tip: Fort View, Pool, Relaxing
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank NimitLadhawala

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have your family and you stay at Hotel Golden Haveli, Jaisalmer. Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that you had a wonderful experience and have taken back fond memories of your stay with us.

The team is our strength and your generous appreciation will inspire them in their efforts to look after our guests.

I have personally shared your compliments with the entire team.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, not huge rooms, but certainly comfortable and beautiful. Breakfast was not exactly inspiring, but adequate. Situated next to a lovely restaurant too. Wonderful close to main attractions.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank sandra g

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time to provide us with a wonderful feedback.

Kind regards