“Fantastic place and owner”
Review of Bhang Shop

Bhang Shop
Ranked #40 of 194 Restaurants in Jaisalmer
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Whether if you are accustomed to bhang or not, the experience is really worth.
The owner is a very nice guy and will recommend you according yo your taste and experience.
Lassis and fresh juices very tasty.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

So my friend and me went there to slow down a little bit and have a chilled evening... first the atmosphere inside is quite strange, no music maybe 3 square metres and in front of us the guy that explained us everything. So we ordered a medium lassi with bangh inside. After we drank it we found ourself in a sales conversation. That we should buy either their cookies, or just the bangh oder some joints. After we said we weren't interested he showed us a couple of pipes we shold buy etc. After a time we felt so umcomfortable we just payed our overprized (!!!) Lassis and went home. But the experience wasn't over. The next day we couldn't make our desert trip because we had really bad problems with our stomach and bad diarrhea...
Turns out other guys in the hostel made exactly the same experience. DON'T GO THERE!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Dr Bhang and his family do a lot for Jaisalmer and they're very committed to making sure their customers enjoy their experience!
Our first day he took us on a personalized mini tour of Jaisalmer and even helped me buy a new phone charger for a fraction of the price I would've paid if I wasn't with a local. He even went out of his way to help us figure out a way to travel to Mumbai via bus and plane! He saved us!
As for the bhang, we tried the lassi and the cookies. The lassi was delicious though the high was quite short but it did hit well. The cookies weren't as strong as I expected but still gave a nice high. It was definitely nice gazing at the stars in the desert with the help of the cookies.
I felt safe and happy with my bhang experience in India. If I had more time I would've tried more for sure!
Thank you so much Dr Bhang!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

These guys are legends! Such awesome people with majestic lassie making skills. Thanks dr bhang and family for making our stay in jaisalmer amazing! We'll be back

1  Thank holidaybangs
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I had Bhang for the first time from Dr. Bhang. He explains Bhang like a textbook. The lassi was one of the best lassi I even had. If you want to try bhang for the first time, Dr.Bhang is the place.