“Nice owner”

Ranked #35 of 207 Restaurants in Jaisalmer
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The owner of this shop was very funny, quite a dry sense of humour which I liked. We didn't purchase any bhang I thought the lassi's were a bit on the pricey side in all fairness. We did however purchase a rolled joint and it was average.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

This place is one of the most sought after official bhang outlets in Jaisalmer. get your fix from the guy, lassi generally, and your are kind of sorted.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I went to this place the first night I got to Jaisalmer. The owner suggested I start with a medium strength lassi, I agreed.
It was a very good experience.
So I went back the next night for the stronger lassi and I was told that it was twice the strength of the first one.
I drank it and went back to my hotel.
"NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING"
No bhang in my lassi.
So I went back the next morning to tell them this, but the guy just didn't care, he said I had built up a tolerance. WHAT A JOKE. It was supposed to be twice as strong as the one I had the night before.
"NO BHANG IN MY LASSI".
Then he says, "do you realize the government taxes we have to pay".
Once again, No Bhang in my lassi, and this place is not cheap.
The shop is rubbish.
DON'T TRUST THESE GUYS.
You might get a lassi with no bhang in it!
NOT RECOMMENDED

3  Thank Maps704936
Reviewed 9 May 2017

The best lassi i ever tasted!! It was in a small cup and i thought it was little for me because it was too good but surprisingly, it was very filling! Highly recommended if you visiting Jaisalmer! A must visit!

1  Thank radyiatulm
Reviewed 2 May 2017

You go there drink/eat your bhaang and have even a sip of water after 30 mins you will the kick you needed.
Very nice and effective.