Haveli Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Titanic Hotel(Jaisalmer)
View Hotel
All reviewsbarkat bhaidesert safarinight walkthe ownerdune bashingfriendly environmentvisit jaisalmerplace to staygreat hospitalitynight staynice hotelreasonable rateshis brothersam desertcamel ridesight seeingthe location is perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This was a really nice hotel for the price i was excepting the worst after being in some what i like to refer to as seedy places in india but this place was clean and staff friendly. if you also have a chance to eat at the roof top restaurant the food was supper good compared to some of the other more expensive places i ate at in the area. i should also note the owner has infite knowledge on the area and is more then happy to sit down and help you find what ever adventure you are looking for. i sadly made the mistake of pre booking an over expensive camel ride in a really tourist place however despite this he took me out to the village desert in a car just have me compare and omg it was soo amazing we spent the sun set jumping of sand dunes taking pictures dancing it was a really great time. if your looking for more off the beating path desserts and such even if you don't stay at his place you should seek him out its well worth it and he does not try to give you the jack off rip off prices many of the other places do. the owner of this hotel is honestly what made my trip how i pictured it and i could not have left happier i highly recommend this hotel for your stay!

Room Tip: just ask the owner and he will give you what you want but you have to ask other wise its like any other places luck of the draw.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We stayed in this hotel 5 days. Spacious light room with three windows, hot water 24h. and all you need. Free Wi-Fi on reception. Good roof-top restaurant with qualitative and not expensive food. Our special 'thanks' (from 'couple of sisters') to Mr.Nanga who did all his best for our nice and comfortable staying in Jaisalmer.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Me and my sister were staying at this hotel for two nights and we really enjoyed it. We had a nice room with an own bathroom, with hot water shower and toilet well working. id describe the rooms as constant, not to special but nothing to complain about. and the room we got, for 150, was also very cheap. further, there is a nice rooftop to enjoy the sun and a great view to the fort. i think the best about this hotel was the friendly staff. we could use the internet and the computer for free whenever wee wanted and they took us to banks or other places we needed to goin their car for free as well. they also planned a really good safari for us. all this time they always offered good activities but they never tried to force us doing those: it was always a very nice atmosphere, we also had a really great dinner with chicken in their private rooms for very lees money.
so if you are looking for a cheap hotel with a great staff where you will immidiately feel at home, choose this great option. they will really do everything to make you have a good time!
jakob, traveller from germany

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Well…I have travelled all across India and stayed in different kinds of hotels…..some good some bad but never in my life I have had such great service as I have received in Hotel Haveli. The owners of the hotel Ishaq Khan and Barkat Khan go out of their way to make you feel at home. From the time we reached Jaiselmer till the point we left everything we required was taken care by the Khan Brothers. From our stay to the sightseeing to the food everything was absolutely fantastic. I would say that their services were of the top most standard.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Manan_Mehta
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Visiting Jaisalmer and Haveli hotel was one of the most beautiful experience of my India trip. I was already very nicely surprised at the very beginning of our stay, as it was no problem for the hotel manager to pick us up very early in the morning and I stayed nicely surprised all 3 days we stayed there because the service was amazing all the time - very friendly and caring that made us feel at home. We learnt a lot about the places we went to see around Jaisalmer as the hotel manager is very well informed. He told us many beautiful stories and organised a very enjoyable camel safari for us. The hotel has also a very good location as it´s close to the market, lake and the fort which you can view from the hotel roof top restaurant. I also appreciated a lot that we could use internet for free. I highly recommend Haveli hotel - they´re the best!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends