Staff: Very good staff, Mouna is just full of energy and you sometime need to tell him to relax and listen. Alladin (cook) very cool and relax.
Rooms: go for the Honeymoon suit...lovely room and very big
Food: Alladin cooks the greatest food in the fort...we joined him in the kitchen and everything was made fresh and very clean using bottle water.
Camel safari: The only downside of the trip was the camel with Mouna...It was pleasant since riding a Camel for the first time is always exciting however the Tour is not very organised compared to the big Camel tours such as Coudhi etc. I can't blame Mouna for trying to start his own business since he and his familly bought camels to do safari and bring income however it is missing structuration.
Overall the stay was fabulous and we enjoyed our stay in Jaisalmer and the roof-top patio at night is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All time amazing opportunity to stay in the national monument/museum that is golden fort of Jaisalmer(main attraction of the Jaisalmer) ,specially for history-art loving tourists. This Fairy land building situated on south side of the rampart of the fort claimed to be more than 450 years old. It belongs to a divisional magistrate of state time from there and the current owner himself is the successor . The guest house has fabulous rooms and the building has been kept intact with original golden stone walls and full of characters acclaimed design. Its unique atmosphere makes it a great place to stay. The staff are all friendly and the roof-top restaurant provides not only good food but also acclaimed sweeping views of Jaisalmer's main attractions. The guest house provides access to other services including booking of bus and rail tickets. They have a long experience of desert(CAMEL) safaris and can do memorable-adventurous tours from one day to a week and beyond. many guide books and web sites have recommended very much highly for wonderful experiences - they have their own camel drivers who are experienced with tourists. Staying in the Desert Haveli is a relaxing experience for all age groups and offers a quiet heaven. This description is based on information provided by the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Desert Haveli Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaisalmer Desert Haveli Guest House Hotel Jaisalmer
- Desert Haveli Guest House Jaisalmer, Rajasthan