1,262 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant the owner camel safari train station great view pleasant stay jaisalmer fort hot water these guys min walk highlight of our trip chai his team naru krishna india desert
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We were the first guests of the new season for the Pleasant Haveli team! It's safe to say they did not dissapoint one bit. Amazing staff who would always be on hand to help. The first night we arrived the rooftop restaurant wasn't quite ready to open for the season - not a problem - however one of the staff went to his home and provided us with a delicious home made meal which we enjoyed on the rooftop with a dram of India's finest whiskey - this was complementary and something which we really did not expect! Overall a fabulous stay in a very beautiful Haveli with great staff! Would 100% recommend to anyone heading to Jaiselmar!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018

The place seems to have come out of a fairy tale, everything is so beautiful and designed to look like an exotic palace.
I had a really dream stay, the staff were wonderful and helpful!
Very recommended!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The room was ideal for what we were looking for - the price was affordable, the view was unforgettable as jaisalmer is one of the most memorable fort in Rajasthan and bhawani looked after us like family - he fed us under the stars and made sure we had a real Rajasthani experience. Would suggest that all travellers in India find this place

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shibanis28
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous hotel in great location. The room was clean and really nicely decorated. Staff were super accommodating too so I was a pleasure to stay. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to stay in Jaisalmer!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank victoriareilly1234
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This was the most pleasant stay at a hotel I have ever experienced. The staff was so friendly and went above and beyond to make sure my boyfriend and I had all of our needs met. The room was massive and luxurious with a big king sized bed, TV and my favourite was the reading nook on the window sill where I would write in my journal. You definitely get bang for your buck at this place. Over all it was a nice break from some of the grimy hotels we have been staying at in India. 10/10 would recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple