The Hotel is very clean with adequately sized comfortable rooms. It is situated in a residential area with two roof top terraces from which there are good views of the fort and fascinating views of the immediate area. It is a 10 to 15 minutes pleasant stroll through local streets to the fort.
The staff are excellent and could not be bettered. Although they may not have the training and polish of the staff at a 5 star hotel they certainly match them in the quality of service they provide. The(only) waiter Bhairu could not have done more to help us. When making the reservation Krishna in reception was very prompt and efficient with his replies and the owner Narenda Singh ( but known as Naru) was always around to personally supervise the running of his hotel. The food was good and breakfast, which was included in the room price, could be chosen from any of the items on the menu. Bottled water was complimentary 24 hours a day.
We had a room at the front. I initially thought we may have problems with traffic noise but, as Jaisalmer closes at 10pm we heard no traffic whatsoever.The only problem we encountered was noise from street dogs during the night. However, this must be a problem that all residents and hotel guests in Jaisalmer encounter as they are everywhere. We did change rooms to one at the rear of the hotel and it was better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Pleasant Haveli is centrally located. Jaisalmer Fort, Havelis, Local Markets, ATMs, pharmacies are all conveniently accessible in a short walk. From the terrace and the rooftop restaurant you can enjoy a panoramic view of Jaisalmer Fort, Vyas Cemetery,and sunset / sunrise . Hotel Pleasant Haveli has total of 12 rooms, all the rooms equipped with A/C, ensuite bathroom, TV with cable connection.Out Of 12 Rooms 9 Rooms are Pleasant (Deluxe) which can accommodate maximum 3 Person & 3 Rooms Are Pleasant Cozy (Standerd) Which Can Accommodate maximum 2 Person, As it is a small hotel in a limited space, the property does NOT offer 1. Room Service 2.Lift 3. Garden 4. Bathtubs 5.Fridge and safe in the rooms 6. Swimming Pool. The check in time is 11:30 am. The check out time is 10:00 am.We offer free wi-fi internet, free pick up from Jaisalmer Railway Station and Bus station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Pleasant Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Haveli Hotel
- Pleasant Haveli Jaisalmer
- Hotel Pleasant Haveli Jaisalmer, Rajasthan