Staff are very friendly and the owner is fantastic. Offered me the use of his car and motor bike for free and when I was leaving gave me his card and said to call him from any part of India if I needed help or just a translator over the phone. Restaurant does nice food and has great views of the fort, swimming pool was a bit dirty but it was the off season. Owner talked me out of doing a two day camel safari for which I am very grateful, instead recommended a one night trip which was excellent. Had a room by the pool which was colorfully decorated but nice, bathroom was ok, clean and did the job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer is run by a family - Mr. Harish Sharma and his wife, Arrti Sharma. We make our guests feel that they are staying at their home and not a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelGuru and ClearTrip so you can book your The Royale Jaisalmer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Jaisalmer Hotel Jaisalmer
- The Royale Hotel Jaisalmer
- The Royale Jaisalmer Rajasthan