We moved from another hotel after looking at several options. The decor is interesting and colourful. The room we were offered here had good views of the fort from balcony style windows. Bathroom was a bit dated. Food in the roof top restaurant was excellent and it was a very enjoyable place to sit. The pool was OK but it looked a bit murky and the tables and chairs around the pool needed a good clean. We paid 2850rs per night including breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer is Run By a Family - Mr. Harish Sharma & Aarti Sharma. We Make Our Guests Feel That They Are Staying At Their Home And Not a Hotel. We Request Our All Guest To Read Previous Stayed Guest Review On Triadvisor Before They Book Our Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelGuru, Yatra and Agoda so you can book your Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Jaisalmer Hotel Jaisalmer
- The Royale Hotel Jaisalmer
- Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer Rajasthan