See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Travelling solo , i got a room here for 700 a night . Wasn't that bad and worth the money , this isn't a 3* so do not expect much , yet it provided all basic necessities a hotel must and was cheap also , date of stay 24th December , nice staff , the helper is an awesome guy , do tip him .
They have a nice roof top hotel on top floor but expensive.
Also this hotel is on jaisalmer highway , little far from railway station , so market near railway station is not walkable . Nearby Atm & restaurants are available on main road.

Room Tip: See if you can get a garden facing room
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2017

We faced the hotel just for a night and it was not very bed needs to works on many things. But prices are fair enough can say pocket friendly Rooms were large and with bathroom but towel and other equipment are not worth to use.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful stay at hotel sager palace Bikaner for two days really good hotel food was excellent room comfortable contempary good service everything about the is just amazing such a wonderful stay keep up the good work.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Very low price and providing good facilities . old hotel but nice choice to stay in off season. Clean large rooms. Hot water and good food choices available in surrounding places . go for this not bad .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2017

So I used booking.com to book a plce called "Fort View Guest House" -- I got off the bus and a rickshaw looked at my booking. His English was probably not great, but he didn't take me where I booked. he took me to this place. I handed him my tablet and he took it in an asked the manager if this was the right place. The manager came out, knowing full well I had NOT booked a room there, looked me right in the eye, and, as so many South Asian hotel managers are so good at doing, lied directly to my face. "Oh, we've just changed our name, this is your booking." When i went in, he asked me all kinds of questions about what kind of room I'd booked, making me me immediately suspicious. If he had my booking, surely he'd know what kind of room I booked.
Then he told me that the power was out and there was no electricity to power the wifi so i could check my booking. This sort of incredibly dishonorable behaviour is, I have to say, rife in the tourist spots of India. This man has no scruples, not a sense of decency. He should have looked at my booking and told the rickshaw driver to take me to the hotel I'd booked. Instead, I sensed what a POS this guy was and left and went and found a hotel across the street. Avoid this place like the plague.

Room Tip: Stay at any other hotel -- don't give this liar your business.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo