All reviews railway station family dining room the owner train horns peaceful garden family history homely food family run hotel walking distance home cooked breakfast and dinner dining hall rooms are spacious junagarh fort big bathroom excellent stay home made
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Hotel Jaswant Bhawan is situated at the back gate of Railway Station Bikaner. It is old Daudsar house. The hotel is well maintained and owner of the hotel also reside their. The rates are reasonable and guest will feel the homely environment in the hotel. There is ample parking space and the tourist attraction like Junagarh, museum are also at walking distance.

Room Tip: Better select the room in the Chowk and having window also
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kschouhan
Reviewed 18 July 2018

i keep visiting this destination regularly, last I visited on 26th June 2018 for twodays ended staying for almost a week . Although Bikaner being a small city this hotel is still Very strategically located where 1. Railway station / Bus stand walking distance.
2. Monument The Junagarh Fort , The public park are also 10 minutes walk..
3. Banking , Emergency hospital hardly 05 minutes away. The tuks tuks/ autos or the transport easily available to tour the city. They also arrange early morning cycle tours of the unseen heritage city which you may miss while sight seeing, Sumptuous dinner at night on the dunes ...
The Indian Traditional food at this hotel is not to be missed with expertise of owner Mrs Vinod Kumari ( personally supervises) / Chef Umesh ...
The lovely hospitable couple Pradhyuman and his other half Harshita go out of their way to take care of you for a memorable// comfortable stay .
The rooms are excellent. Oly if you visit can second my review .. This place is real value for money..

Room Tip: All rooms are good depends what suits you. I have stayed here end nos of times and find all rooms are comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 1,80,164
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed last week after running out from our first option, we found this hotel and felt in love at first sight, the room (basic) was super nice and the bathroom spotless ( what a lovely surprise).the staff and hostess kind, friendly and discreet. The atmosphere quiet and the food prepare with care and fresh products was excellent. It's located near the Train Station but you don't hear a sound
We can recommend this place with absolutely honesty.
Thanks very much to the staff

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pattyvilla
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Need a short stay at bikaner and after so many great reviews and price booked this hotel thru Make my trip (MMT). One day before checkin I got a call from hotel staff that they are not partner with MMT or Goibibo hence they would not be able to provide room. I talked to MMT helpline and after cancellation and refund booked another hotel. It was nice on part of hotel staff to inform in advance as I was suppose to reach bikaner late evening and it would be a problem for me. I am writing this review so that one can confirm before make online booking for the hotel. Better to re-confirm booking with hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2018

My wife and I visited this hotel as part of our custom 12-day tour of Rajasthan with Abyss tours. We generally selected our own hotels and Abyss tours also made some suggestions for us. We were delighted with Hotel Jaswant Bhawan. We loved the simplicity and elegance of this small traditional character family run hotel. The building carries its own charm. We were also impressed by the genuineness and hospitality of the manager and enjoyed hearing about the family history associated with hotel. The food was great and the court yard restaurant was a charming feature.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple