Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,179 results
All reviews laxmi niwas heritage property central courtyard f b manager rooms are huge great property amazing experience modern amenities visit bikaner palace rajasthan billiards history grandeur luxury lawns mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed (with my family) at Majestic Heritage Property Laxminivas Palace from 3rd to 5th November 2021. The experience was fabulous.
The magnificent Palace of Legendary and Iconic Late Maharaja Ganga Singh ji of Bikaner has been beautifully restored and launched as Premier Luxury Heritage Hotel by Pioneering Entrepreneur/ Hotelier Meghraj Singh ji Shekhawat and his team.
The Staff is very courteous, food is delicious, evening cultural program is very entertaining and soothing and overall ambiance is mesmerising and captivating. Vikas Tanwar ji, Tewari ji , Surendra Rathore ji and the Chef with all the staff members are doing a great job and showcasing Rajasthan’s hospitality and culture in the best possible way. Thanks a million for a once in a lifetime experience. Best wishes for a great future. Amen.
Dr Lalit K Panwar IAS Rtd. Ex. CMD, ITDC / RTDC and former Secretary Tourism Government of India. Presently: Chancellor Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur, Rajasthan

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited the Bikaner for a Vacation ! Stayed at Narendra Bhawan Group Hotel of Laxmi Niwas ! Went to Laxmi Niwas for Day Spend & had a Wonderful experience over there!! Thanks to Mr. VIKASH TANWAR (Very Helpful & Friendly Person)!! Food was really awesome !! Laal Maas Must try for Non Veg lovers!

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 16 October 2021

I visited the property early this month.Unfortunately my journey started with a small accident where I broke my leg and reached the hotel in terrible pain . But the staff here was so helpful and courteous.. Mr Ashu at reception helped us by allotting rooms according to my convince , Mr Surender F&B Manager instantly helped me with the doctor , he personally accompanied me to the doctor and got my treatment done at priority.Food was good. Property is beautiful and staff is amazing. Overall I had a lovely stay . Special thanks to all the staff members.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

The ride to Bikaner on 30th Sept was really a long one for the first time riders.....
As soon as we reached the property, it felt amazing as it is an old palace with manicured sprawling green lawns. The staff greeted us warmly at the check in and our rooms were kept ready upon arrival. All the riders were given the rooms immediately. The rooms were nicely done and maintained well. We as a group were given seperate place to dine in as we never wanted to disturb the other guests staying at the Palace.
We made it a point to stay with them once again upon our return journey from Jaisalmer on the 3rd Oct as well.
All the staff was very helpful and courteous...specially for our group Ashuji and Surenderji took special care...
Will surely come again and recommend our family and friends to stay here....

Room tip: Take a route option from the hotel instead of looking up on Google as ot takes you on a different route....
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

Laxmi Niwas is one of the best heritage properties we have visited in recent times. The place is restored nd maintained as per how the "Rajas" lived which makes it a little spooky at times but really royal.
I had a birthday dinner planned for my husband in their "GOLD ROOM" which was just outstanding. From the food to the decoration to the royalness of the room. We just coudnt get over the vibe of the place. The staff was soo well mannered nd served with immense love which made us feel that we were a part of the royal family.
ASHU JI was great help in organising the entire surprise. Really grateful to him.
If ur looking for a heritage, Luxurious, value for money place to stay this is the place to be.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM Laxmi Niwas Palace, General Manager at The Laxmi Niwas Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to post this wonderful review on the Trip Advisor. I am glad to know that your evening was a memorable and wonderful memory in your life, We are happy and excited to know the ambience and the food was to your expectations and that you quite enjoyed our food and experiences. Thank you for also for sharing your compliments and interactions with the team members, especially Mr. Ashu Singh, for whom I shall personally convey your special thoughts, which will mean a lot for them.

Once again, thank you for your visit, and we hope to see you time and again.