This is real experience of how royalty lived. It is so peaceful and the gardens and surrounds are like another world from the real India. Staff were very average and did not live up to expectations of this lovely Palace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Guests,Greetings from the Lallgarh Palace Bikaner!The “Lallgarh palace” is an imposing red- sand stone palace, The Rajput exterior of “Lallgarh Palace Bikaner” contrasts dramatically with the occidental décor within. The intricately dexterous carving on red stone is hall mark of great local craftsman. Team “Lallgarh Palace Bikaner” ensures high standards through selective and rigid entry requirements, as well as continuous review, training and dissemination of customer information to all employees and Palace operation team involved.The Lallgarh palace Hotel has 59 well-appointed historical, superior and standard palace rooms equipped with mini bar, tea / coffee maker / safe locker and T.V. A luxury palace hotel standing tall with its rich heritage, picturesque created to celebrate your stay royally.Give us a chance to make your events memorable and we are specialize in:-Royal Wedding Special Activities SafarisConference & Events Accommodations Warm Regards,Devendra SharmaOperation Manager The Lallgarh Palace BikanerRajasthan, India ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Booking.com, TravelGuru, Agoda, Stayzilla and Expedia so you can book your Lallgarh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lallgarh Palace Bikaner, Rajasthan
- Lallgarh Palace Hotel Bikaner