Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$34
Hotels.com$34
Priceline$34
Travelocity$34
Tripadvisor$34
Orbitz.com$34
All reviews golden bird railway station room service value for money complimentary breakfast housekeeping team food quality excellent hotel nice stay house keeping hotel staff quick service visit bhubaneswar hotel is located prime location front office special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2022

Myself along with my mother and our 2 students stayed here in June 2022. It was a very pleasant stay. All the hotel staff starting from Mr. Bapuni bal, Mr Parikshit and all the golden bird restaurant staff Mr Umakant (manager), Ms Shasmal and Ms Arpita were very friendly and helpful in nature. We felt very secure and safe as all the female members are there in group and security was our topmost priority. Hotel rooms are neat and clean and the food from golden bird restaurant was delicious.. Recommended hotel as Value for money, secured, helpful staff, delicious food, neat and clean room and overall pleasant stay

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2022

We went to the hotel for our meal. The staff was very friendly and they had a quick service...
We tried one of their mocktails " Green mint apple mocktail" Which was a total surprise and had a wonderful taste , just perfect.
Food was good and filling.
Highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2022 via mobile

Thank you for a comfortable and pleasant stay. ..All the staffs are cooperative and rooms are spacious and clean.Buffet breakfast was very nice... Location is also good. Value for money... Enjoyed the stay

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

My stay at this hotel was very short, though it was pleasant and comfortable. Staff of this hotel are polite and friendly. Food experience was also satisfactory. Hotel is very near to Airport and main market place.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2022

It was happy and wonderful stay for my family. my family stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in a family room. My family is really happy with accomodation, food and hospitality of the staff. Staff are very helpful.

Accomidation: I really like the idea of family room which is good enough for a family of 4 or 5. it was spacious with 2 queen sized beds with big bathroom.

Food: This hotel have 2 restarents and 1 bar and icecrem parlor. I really like the food in the one of the multicusine restarent Goldn Bird. I should really appreciate the buffet breakfast. its simply awsome and my kids really enjoyed the food. Being a andhrite i did not find any differecne in terms of food.

Hospitality: Reception, room service and house keeping was really good. I really like the reception guys, when my wife reached them for reservation in 10 days before they simple given assurance of the rooms and payment is just before 48hrs.

I really consier this as a 3 star hotel with all fecilites.

Coming to the location, this was in Kalpana Square which i beive is very accessable for all tourist attractions. Fruits shops, Streat shopping near by 200mts to 1km.

My family is surly going to stay in this hotel next when we go to Bhubhneswar.

Date of stay: May 2022