Lowest prices for your stay
$41
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
$41
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$36
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Hotels.com$41
Priceline$41
Travelocity$41
All reviews golden bird railway station room service value for money complimentary breakfast housekeeping team food quality house keeping excellent hotel nice stay prime location hotel staff quick service hotel is located front office excellent service budget hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

My stay at this hotel was very short, though it was pleasant and comfortable. Staff of this hotel are polite and friendly. Food experience was also satisfactory. Hotel is very near to Airport and main market place.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2022

It was happy and wonderful stay for my family. my family stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in a family room. My family is really happy with accomodation, food and hospitality of the staff. Staff are very helpful.

Accomidation: I really like the idea of family room which is good enough for a family of 4 or 5. it was spacious with 2 queen sized beds with big bathroom.

Food: This hotel have 2 restarents and 1 bar and icecrem parlor. I really like the food in the one of the multicusine restarent Goldn Bird. I should really appreciate the buffet breakfast. its simply awsome and my kids really enjoyed the food. Being a andhrite i did not find any differecne in terms of food.

Hospitality: Reception, room service and house keeping was really good. I really like the reception guys, when my wife reached them for reservation in 10 days before they simple given assurance of the rooms and payment is just before 48hrs.

I really consier this as a 3 star hotel with all fecilites.

Coming to the location, this was in Kalpana Square which i beive is very accessable for all tourist attractions. Fruits shops, Streat shopping near by 200mts to 1km.

My family is surly going to stay in this hotel next when we go to Bhubhneswar.

Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

The hotel was a very nice surprise as I was given the impression that Orissa lagged behind in the tourist view.
From reception to housekeeping, the doorman to staff in both food outlets I visited were very hospitable, very warm very courteous.
Traveling alone a single woman not very common in this part of the world but I couldn’t have felt safer and looked after better
Mr Bapi the Manager is a gem of both a Manager and a gentleman who organized the auto drivers and car driver so well. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Room tip: Big parking lot attached to hotel with security
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2022 via mobile

The staff are very nice and cooperative.

The food served is very tasty.when we left at 6.am they gave packed breakfast.We are very thankful to the Manager and the staff.The rooms are kept clean.This is the 3rd stay in Hotel Pushpak.Room service ia very good.In future also whenever I go to Bhubaneshwar I will stay in Hotel Pushpak only.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

Service is good.well behaved staff,make you feel like home.good ambience.The locality is also fine.I have never felt to opt for any other option other than pushpak for small trips.Food is also good.Quick service.

Trip type: Travelled with family