Lowest prices for your stay
$41
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$41
Trip.com
$36
Free cancellation until 17/07/22
Agoda.com$41
FindHotel$41
Etrip$41
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2019

Good locality, Very clean city and the hotel is extremely clean. The restaurant is downstairs and good. Good staff. Helped us with Taxi to visit Puri and Konark and guided well. We booked thru MakeMyTrip . and the coupons/ billings were well handled.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JAYPARKHE
Reviewed 15 January 2019

The first good thing about hotel is very near to railway station, u can see the platform. Rooms are spacious and clean but touch ups are required in rooms and in bathroom and dinner and lunch food quality I liked. The one thing I dont like is spread of breakfast available and quality was totally opposite to what i had in dinner. Its value for money but when i explored there are 2-3 more hotels available at distance of 500 m from station which turns out to nice when I just went to explore

Room tip: U can choose the room based on budget
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

This hotel is close to Bhubaneshwar station and inside a small lane. While it is not visible from outside, but its a decent place to stay with good amenities around. The rooms were neat, clean and well organized. The staff is well mannered and quiet cooperative.
I stayed there for a night and had dinner in their restaurant which was decent in taste and price as well.
The rooms have basic amenities for an individual traveling. Since it's quite close to Railway Station, one may wish to consider, but it is at a distance (about 20-25 mins) from airport, depending on traffic and your time of travel.
Note - Ola/Uber can come to drop you to the hotel, but for pickup you will have to walk down till main road, as rickshaw guys don't allow them to come inside.
In all a decent budgeted place to stay..

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2018

This hotel is close to the railway station but not easy to get pre-paid taxi into the small street during rush hours. I had to walk on to the main road with my luggage to take the vehicle which was not good. Breakfast and Food was ok. Room was ok with a bit less light, bed was comfy. Standard decent hotel otherwise.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

This is my life's biggest mistake I went to this hotel, in my whole life I never ever saw the unprofessional behaviour any other places what I faced in this place...

Behaviour
Cleaning
Room essential
Room size

These all things are not acceptable, they are taking around 30 minutes for complete the check in process...

If you don't want waste your time and money don't choose this hotel...

Date of stay: September 2018