Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$67
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$56
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Expedia.com$67
Priceline$66
Travelocity$67
All reviews railway station banquet team entire service a great evening family get together personalized service nice service food quality nice experience team members excellent hospitality nice hotel room cleaning banquet hall comfortable stay prime location f b
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2022

Such a nice hotel with great service. We regularly visit swosti from a long time and we always gets best service.thanks to Mr B.k swain and team for a great evening. And also thanks to management of swosti for maintain it so well.

Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Swosti Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Greetings from Swosti Grand, Bhubaneswar!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting your stay during your visit to Bhubaneswar. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations in terms of safety and hygiene standards.

I am pleased to know that our amenities, attitude to deliver and services stood up to your expectations. I shall certainly pass on your appreciation to the entire staff as mentioned in your comments. This will certainly elevate their spirits and encourage to provide an exemplary service to other guests.

Once again I thank you for putting your valuable trust in us and look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Swosti Grand, Bhubaneswar.

Reviewed 20 May 2022

Always like swosti for its food and service quality.i regularly visit with friends and family.and always gets best.specially thanks to Chef Uttam Das for his recommended food I really like that thank you chef and entire team

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 May 2022

Very good food and nice service.every time i came here i got fresh and hot food such a amezing atmosphere with great service.kasim was best in his service i really appreciate him.thank you entire team of aqua

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 12 May 2022

Nice stay and room service Hygiene and good food for break fast and dinner. Kasim service during dinner is excellent.also T.m Rao was very old staff we are really happy to see him thanks to entire team of aqua.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 12 May 2022

Very good experience at aqua restaurant.food was very good and service was excellent.everything was just superb.this is the first time we are staying at swosti.and everything was just amazing.Thanks to Kasim who really takecare of us.thank you

Trip type: Travelled with friends