2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$96
Priceline$87
Travelocity$88
1,086 results
All reviews panorama restaurant gourmet restaurant excellent service swimming pool eastern india comfortable stay luxury hotel courteous staff special thanks food quality memorable stay travel desk nice experience front office his team great hospitality will visit again
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2022 via mobile

Food was very tasty,nice music, ambience was perfect, staffs were very well mannered, specially Mr Babaji, Mr Ali and Jitu. Will surely visit again and definitely recommend friends and relatives here.

Reviewed 26 May 2022 via mobile

The Service is Really astonishing and The team Members are adding Value to us.we are happy and we are leaving with lot of memories and experience
Those staffs are really helped us while choosing the dishes from the menu and they suggest us something is chef's special which match our Expectations.
Overall it was a nice experience and we will love to comeback Again to this Beautiful Restaurant called The Gourmet and yes it is absolutely best in the city.we will definately recommend to each and everyone to go there and feel the experience.

Specially Thanks to Imteyaz Ali who attend us and give us a feeling like a home and family along with his Team members.Finally Thanks a million to sudhajit dash..

Reviewed 26 May 2022

Very nyc hotel in city. It's our 4th visit to swosti premium.we proceed for dinner at Gourmet. Services are extremely fabulous...we recommend the name of restaurant staffs-Uttam,Jitu,Belal,Neveen, Bipin, Manager Ali and all are taken very good care of us with a great smile in their face.Special thanks to Manager Sudhajit dash for having an energetic team in restaurant .Keep it up guys and all the best...

Reviewed 25 May 2022 via mobile

Excellent food served by Mr.Babaji and Miss Susmita Kundu, lovely decoration and welcoming staffs..... Simply awesome. The best part of the food is fish and chips .....

Anirban Pal
Advocate,
High Court Calcutta

Reviewed 20 May 2022

I have encountered one of the most horrible experiences of my life yesterday night. I came late from work and had just finished my dinner around midnight. Luckily I was awake when I noticed a man had entered my room and roaming comfortably. He even didn’t seem to be surprised to have entered wrong room. The moment I noticed, the man left the room in jiffy.
Initially I thought the man must be from adjacent room, entered my room by mistake. However, by the time I followed him the man had left in the lift.
I immediately requested the duty manager to check CCTV footage and check this unidentified individual. However, to my surprise I have been told during night their security personnel don’t work, hence any security related issue can’t be handled. Further, today morning, I again insisted to check CCTV footage, they informed me their security manager is yet to report to work. Very surprising that such a hotel doesn’t have supervisor whole night and despite such a serious issue, doesn’t report till morning 9.30.
The whole hotel management was very casual on this issue and was rather interested in pushing this issue under the carpet.
I have checked out now feeling frustrated, helpless and terrified. On other hand, hotel staff seemed happy that I have checkout.
With folded hands, I request to all for your own safety, pls. Avoid this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business