Stayed in park hotels for 1 night as a family and we will nver forget the bad experience
1. First and foremost is hygiene. Bathrooms are at a higher height (atleast 1 feet) above the room and this causes water to flow into the room from the bathroom
2. AC is always on (this sounds positive) but the manager told us that he is giving us a room where AC can not be switched off or temperature increased. This caused the room to become really cold and we couldnt sleep. Finally i climbed on top and pulled the grounded pin out of the AC socket
3. The guests were also not good. We had a neighbour who had their door always open and used to change their dresses in full view of people sitting in reception
4. Service was poor - We asked for hot water to drink for the baby @ 8 am and we got it at 9 am.
5. They charged Rs.1250 per night and this was ridiculous compred to Rs.1500 we paid in Puri for a fantastic room + service @ Lee garden
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Park Resorts Bhubaneswar, Odisha