Lowest prices for your stay
$115
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
$113
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Hotels.com
$113
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Travelocity$113
Priceline$115
Hurb$118
All reviews welcom hotel dum ki raan peshawari restaurant special lunch excellent service special thanks mr rajesh family lunch live counter delightful experience special attention must visit place lunch buffet front office manager will visit again amazing property staff service
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2022

Last week I visited the hotel. I haven't seen a better hotel than this in Bhubaneshwar before , entire staff is very humble and supportive.All the employers are very professional. Whether it is gym trainers, guards or receptionists..Food quality is superb.Overall I can say that this property is the best in the city ,in terms of everything.(I would like to specially mention one more thing. I forgot my jacket at the hotel.The hotel staff (Mr Amit)couriered my jacket to me without taking any money.)

Trip type: Travelled on business
Welcomhotel Bhubaneswar, Owner at Welcomhotel By ITC Hotels, Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2022

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Welcomhotel Bhubaneswar !

At the outset I would like to thank you for choosing Welcomhotel By ITC Hotels, Bhubaneswar for your stay .

Thank you for endorsing Welcomhotel By ITC Hotels, Bhubaneswar.

We are delighted to know your feedback & sharing kind words for the team.

I sincerely hope you will visit our property and give us an opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 20 November 2022 via mobile

We stayed WelcomHotel Bhubaneswar in early November. Our trip was filled with quite a lot of memorable moments which my family spent. I’d like to take a moment to appreciate Mr Dharma from WelcomCafe who went out off his way to make the entire experience quite peaceful, welcoming and made sure we all had enjoyable time there. Some people noteworhy of mentioning are Mr Bikash from the fitness centre, Sidhant at Peshwari restaurant. Each one of these people were very happy to host us. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and were equipped with all the modern amenities. Will definitely be coming back again.

1  Thank sipali06

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Welcomhotel Bhubaneswar !

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad the team was able to live upto your expectations.

Reviewed 20 November 2022 via mobile

Had a two night stay at WelcomHotel Bhubaneswar and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I would especially like to mention Mr Dharma from WelcomCafe & Swizzle Bar for the warm and amazing hospitality. He was quite creative and made us great cocktails and drinks each time. He took constant care and paid attention to all our needs and requests. Also Mr Bikash at gym was very welcoming, friendly and helped us with all the steam room and sauna options. Starting from the check-in experience, to the spacious rooms and dinning options everything made our stay comfortable and memorable.

1  Thank jaypradhan2012

Dear Mr. Pradhan ,

Greetings from Welcomhotel Bhubaneswar !

Thank you for endorsing Welcomhotel By ITC Hotels, Bhubaneswar.

We are delighted to know your feedback & sharing kind words for the team.

Reviewed 13 November 2022

The Hotel is new and well maintained
The food and service is good and is located near the city,however the front desk staff needs some training because of them we did not have a smooth check out
The pool and gym was very well maintained

Date of stay: August 2022

Dear Mr. Kejriwal,

Greetings from Welcomhotel Bhubaneswar !

Thank you for your feedback. Our sincere apologies for your feedback on front desk,

Reviewed 1 November 2022

From outside, the hotel appear likes those Marriage gardens. Located away from the city, on Khurda road , in an unusual neighborhood for a ITC property. Initially, you may wonder whether this is an ITC property or not! Very dull appearance and entry and bad design of outer facade.

However, as you entire, you slowly appreciate the ITC hospitality. The hotel suffers mainly due to its very poor architectural design and space utilization. The kitchen chimney runs close to the guest rooms on one side, making the entire 4th floor corridor and swimming pool area full with food smell.

Rooms are well appointed. Bathroom design again is funny, a lot of spaces wasted and actual shower area is so small, may remind you of some low cost hostels!

But what works with this hotel is, their fantastic staff members, always ready to help-be it at the pool side, house keeping or bell desk! Although the reception guys are not very friendly both at the check in or check out.

Breakfast and dinner (included in our package) are served at the ground floor restaurant, part of which opens to a lawn. Breakfast seating was a delight. The serving staffs like Subhajit, Krishna and a lady (forgot her name) were terrific.

Dinner, however, a bit of a let down. Although their main restaurant buffet is supposed to close by 11 pm, but the staff starts arranging the tables (for breakfast) from evening 10 pm only! This is quite uncomfortable for guests and families eating dinner after evening 09.45 pm . We experienced it on both the days.

Dinner menu and taste etc. are also quite let down- Un imaginative soups, cold and hard chicken and fish kebabs and a dull main course section. Only the rice, salad and dessert sections are good.

Overall a mixed fare! A bit stiff for a price tag of 15K ! My favorite in Bhubaneswar will still be Trident!

Date of stay: October 2022
Welcomhotel Bhubaneswar, Owner at Welcomhotel By ITC Hotels, Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2022

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Welcomhotel Bhubaneswar !

At the outset I would like to thank you for choosing Welcomhotel By ITC Hotels, Bhubaneswar for your visit .

Thank you for your feedback.