3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$95
Hotels.com$95
Priceline$95
Travelocity$95
Orbitz.com$95
Tripadvisor$95
All reviews dum ki raan welcom hotel peshawari restaurant wedding anniversary celebration am delighted mr rajesh memorable visit his team special thanks prawns paneer nice service amazing property perfect stay front office manager local cuisine special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2022

Had a warmed welcomed experience which made us felt like home.Also Met a beautiful young lady at the counter name Nammrata,the hostess who made us feel like someone is there to take care and was ready to address if we have any issues very politely and professionally.Her namaste and smile made my day.My little baby is already a fan of her.Should admit ITC's service and staff are always wonderful.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

Ms. Nammrata was very helpful and took really good care of all the guests.
We appreciate her hospitality etiquettes. Responded well to change in various stuff that we gave a feedback. The brunch was good, with vast spread. We loved the ambience too. And Nammrata was very caring and too sweet.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

Had a really nice lunch experience at Peshwari, ITC Welcom hotel, Bhubaneswar . Loved the interior and the ambience of this place. Nammrata took special care to make sure that we have a good time! We even got free cake for my mom’s birthday.
Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 21 May 2022 via mobile

It was nice visiting to the welcome group.
Nammrata was very kind and friendly.
V good personality. I felt very happy with her service.Thank you so much ITC for your service.The best hostess we can ever find.

Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

I found ITC Ltd has brought a new segment of hospitality business in Bhubaneswar which is creating examples for all.

The hotel overall considering its size, space and people is an unique as a whole in the city.

The hotel is following all the strong standards of hygiene and luxury services as per the brand value standards of ITC Hotels.

The top tier management is strongly monitoring the actions going on everyday from Mr. Samir Ghosh ( GM ) to the Mr. Satyabrata Hota( F&b Manager) and others.

Mr. Hota’s team members to be specific Mr. Siddharth Jagya and Mr. Arghodiptya is handling the two major operational areas of the F&b department so diligently.

Even after many invitations I couldn’t visit the hotel but once I went I feel in love with it.

I must say my visit to Bhubaneswar would go much easy from now as I know I am having ITC BHUBANESWAR there standing with pride.

Room tip: Food menu design and quality is nice but I believe it can go a little better.