Lowest prices for your stay
$127
$138
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$91
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Hotels.com$127
Priceline$138
Travelocity$127
All reviews republic of noodles citrus cafe special thanks cordial service chicken tikka pool side special mention to mr must visit place excellent food quality banquet manager amazing ambience keep up the good work whole team gosht front office team support staff nice experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

I have been more than frequent at Lemontree Premier for stay and food. Everything is fantastic but I feel the hotel needs more man power now. Basic things like water bottle refills takes 10 mins, waiting for in room dining orders also takes longer than usual.
May consider the points below as a suggestion:
- The spa Fresco is long overdue, must start immediately.
- Lemontree must also start some sort of a membership/ loyalty programme for the Premier chain.
- Security needs to be beefed up.
- Valets must be present often.
- Must play some music around the pool area.

Room tip: - Must eat at Republic of Noodles - Must lookout for Abinash (at reservations) and Avinash (F&B)
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Bhubaneshwar. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pbb@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 22 May 2022

We had organised a event at this property and the hospitality is to its best. Starting from check in at the hotel, to housekeeping services and food were at the highest level. Special mention to the staff, Mr. Abinash Pramanik, Prabanjan, Vaishali, Shradha, Mahendra, Souparna, Satyabrata, Bijay Guru, Surya, and all other team members of lemon tree.

Reviewed 20 May 2022

Wonderful ambiance. Staffs are very soft spoken and customer friendly. The food was flavourful. The menu had a wode spread of cuisines (basically PAN Asian). Loved the food and the place. Highly recommend for a visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2022

Reviewed 20 May 2022

Visit to lemon Tree premier bhubaneswar. Best service by staffs well behavioural food was extremely good housekeeping service was great specially souparna shradha Mahendra was awesome very well manner.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2022

Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

Excellent service..Food is so delicious and hotel interior is amazing .. Housekeeping staff shradha,Souparna and Mahendra is so nice and helpful ..Always keep our room neat and clean ...Overall excellent experience ever I had