Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$74
Agoda.com$74
FindHotel$74
eDreams$74
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2019

The hotel is located on a busy commercial road, where an evening stroll can take you to the footsteps of many international brand merchandise.
Located right across the beautiful Ram Mandir Complex, this hotel is well appointed.
The reception area is spacious, the staff courteous and the bell boys polite. The rooms are also spacious and well furnished. The bath room is clean but the partition between the bath space and commode could do with a better arrangement.
The complimentary breakfast is very good and caters to all tastes. The food is delicious and attending staff are helpful. Cost is also reasonable.
I stayed twice here in a space of 7 days and it was a pleasant stay.
Only problem is the strength of the WiFi gets week with the number of floors. Boosters in the corridors could help.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jogesh1, Front Office Manager at New Marrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for beautiful feedback, which will help us to update ourselves for the guests like you,

Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

One of the good hotels in Bhubaneswar for business trips and also for family. The staff behaviour is extremely good. Being located at the prime location of the heart of the city it’s accessible from airport and railway station.
Rooms are of decent size and very well maintained. The breakfast spread is also good with varieties to offer. The pool is there but haven’t seen it being used by guests often.
Overall a quality hotel with all desired amenities.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jogesh1, Front Office Manager at New Marrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2019

Wish you Happy Holi...
Thank you very much for sharing your experience.
We are delighted to learn that you liked the facilities at our hotel and that you enjoyed your stay overall. It is very encouraging to know that our guests were satisfied with our services and facilities. We would be delighted to be able to greet you again.

Jogesh

Reviewed 19 March 2019

When I was told that I was booked on to this hotel where I had never stayed in earlier, I quickly browsed through the reviews and was a bit worried when I saw that several of the reviews were quite critical of the hotel.

However, my personal experience with the hotel was quite good and that nothing was there not to like the place.

The reception, the bell boys, the room service and the house keeping personnel are were quite helpful and nice. The food was good too!

On the flip side (very minor in my opinion) the wood work in the rooms and especially the plug points need to be overhauled but still they are not really bad!

I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room tip: In my opinion any room should be fine!
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Hemantha Kumar P
Jogesh1, Front Office Manager at New Marrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2019

Wish you Happy Holi...

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback which will help us to improve our self to meet your expectations,

Hope we will get chance to serve you gain,

Jogesh

Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

A very professionally run hotel, the new Marion hotel sets a very high standard indeed. From the efficient check in staff, friendly porter, helpful restaurant staff to the security guy who found me a nearby autorickshaw (and help push start it because the battery was flat) nothing was too much trouble. I only wish I had been able to stay for longer.

The buffet breakfast (included in the cost) was very good with a wide range of choices with both local and international tastes catered for.

The room was well appointed and while this is an older property everything was in good working order.

This hotel came highly recommended and from what I experienced that recommendation was well deserved.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jogesh1, Front Office Manager at New Marrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

It was indeed our pleasure to have you stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you again.

We will try update our self to meet your expectations.

Thanking you.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

One of the finest dining with my family in marrion .....the mirch masala restaurant in this offering great dishes within a affordable price. I just loved the buffet lunch here...it priced around Rs750 per head ...guys I must suggest all of you try at least once ...the ambience is very nice and I just overwhelmed by the staffs and will definitely visit again...

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Many many thanks for you beautiful comments....
We have buffet breakfast and buffet dinner for 7 days in a week,
And also we have a la carte for 7 am to 11 pm.

We are known as best food in the city with different cuisines i.e. Italian ,Mexican, Continental, Chinese, Bakery, Indian and multi cuisine and others..

Yes, we do conduct private parties as well official conferences with limited timing.

Regards.