Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$71
eDreams$71
Agoda.com$72
Tripadvisor$71
Hotels.com
All reviews pal heights maddening crowd cabana restaurant mr george rooftop dining delicious food banquet hall great ambience general manager food service official trip awesome service excellent place to stay pleasant experience cooperative staff special mention recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2022

It was an excellent experience with team Pal Height Mantra. The ambiance of the hotel was excellent. The management team was very friendly & co-operative. Food was excellent. This is one of the best hotel for CME and Stay

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
PAL HEIGHTS MANTRA, General Manager at Pal Heights Mantra, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2022

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from Pal Heights Mantra, Bhubaneswar!!

Thank you for your recent visit and taking the time to give us your valuable feedback.

We are delighted to know that the food, facilities and services at the hotel were to your liking and we appreciate you taking the time to post such positive review. It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests and I'm happy to know that we were able to deliver.

It is indeed very kind of you to have also taken the time out to recognize the services of our associates. I have personally shared your comments with them and they have asked me to thank you for your words of praise.

We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continue to meet your expectations.

Please feel free to bring to our notice anything you think would enable us to enhance your experience and delight you on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2022

I had organised a birthday party in pal heights mantra and i must say it has great ambience with delicious food and cooperative staff..
Must visit place ..!!!
Thank u to all the staff for being so cooperative with good management

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
PAL HEIGHTS MANTRA, General Manager at Pal Heights Mantra, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2022

Dear Guest,
It was a pleasure to have you Dining at Hotel Pal Heights Mantra. We thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us. Your words of appreciation for our team have been shared with them and they are delighted to know that. We make every effort to maintain high standards of timely and quality service delivery and we have been successful in achieving this during your Dining. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2022 via mobile

Really nice ambience... awesome food...
Nigam was managing the entire preparation for our Sangeet... all our requests were properly accommodated by Nigam... we were also given a complimentary room in the hotel... music set up and mic preparation was also on point...

Trip type: Travelled with family
PAL HEIGHTS MANTRA, General Manager at Pal Heights Mantra, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2022

Dear Mr. Ansuman,

Greetings of the day!!!

First and foremost I would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel Pal Heights Mantra for your Sangeet Wedding Ceremony. We are overwhelmed to receive your feedback and this will motivate and drive our entire team to maintain such high standards on Hygiene & safety protocols in consistent to provide for all our guests. Your words of appreciation about Mr. Nigam and Team for their services will definitely be passed on to them.
We look forward to welcome you back during your next visit to Pal Heights Mantra, Bhubaneswar..

Reviewed 26 January 2022 via mobile

Booked this place for a wedding function. This place has a huge banqueting facility. The staff are very courteous and treated the guest in a very hospitable way. I want to highlight the manager : Mr Nigam who was very much proactive throughout the process. I highly recommend the place for a stress free and joyful experience. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Sahoo,

Warm Greetings from Pal Heights Mantra!!

Your words of appreciation about Mr. Nigam & Entire Team for their services will definitely be passed on to them.

Please feel free to bring to our notice anything you think would enable us to enhance your experience and delight you on your future visits.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 January 2022 via mobile

I reside very close to your hotel, Pal heights mantra and I am a regular customer to your hotel and food restaurant

I am a regular customer. It is definitely not because of the reason I stay closer to the hotel but for the quality of service I get!

I visit almost 3 to 4 days in a week and I am super happy with the cleanliness and the service I get

A special mention to the General Manager, Mr. Santhosh Kumar Patra. He is an amazing personality and I have started admiring him for the customer service he provides. The way he treats and speaks to everyone at the hotel and the way he notices even the minute of the details that needs to be taken care

And this reminds me of the statement, Success lies in small things! And I am super happy and overwhelmed to get this quality of service, the each time I visit

Thank you so much for your amazing hospitality

I am someone who is staying far from home and every time I visit Pal, it feels like home!

Pal's raving fan,

Lokesh A

Trip type: Travelled on business
PAL HEIGHTS MANTRA, General Manager at Pal Heights Mantra, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2022

Dear Mr. Lokesh,

We truly value your generous appreciation for your Valuable Feedback to Pal Heights Mantra.

We are delighted to learn that you had a amazing experience of Food & Service with us.

Our entire team is delighted to receive such an acknowledgement for their efforts.

Your feedback serves as a source of encouragement for the entire team as we continuously strive towards enhancing guest experience. And all credit goes to our entire Pal Heights Mantra Team.

We are glad that you appreciated our culinary offerings and service standards.

We look forward to welcoming you and your dear ones back for many more seamless experiences.