Lowest prices for your stay
$58
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Hotels.com$58
Priceline$56
Travelocity$58
All reviews chef manoj kebab value for money room service railway station swimming pool special thanks front office delicious food breakfast spread comfortable stay rooms are spacious house keeping hotel staff excellent hospitality excellent stay courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

Best with reasonable rates. Great behaviour by the staffs and well maintained rooms.
with the name the hotel also maintains its safety protocols. No doubt it is one of the best and reasonable rates hotel over the city.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Afsana Perween, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings From The HHI, Bhubaneswar!!!

Thank you so much for having chosen The HHI for your stay in Bhubaneswar. We are pleased to note that you have appreciated the efforts of all the staffs involved in making your stay a great success. It is positive feedback such as yours that motivates my team to give their best.

Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

Very nice stay
Excellent staff.reception silani and debasish extremely corteous staff . All good food was superb.nice hotels Ambiance was amazing wants to visit again here .we aren’t always choosing hhi Bbsr wheeve come Bbsr

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings From The HHI, Bhubaneswar!!!

Thank you so much for having chosen The HHI for your stay in Bhubaneswar. We are pleased to note that you have appreciated and especially appreciate to silani and debasish efforts of all the staffs involved in making your stay a great success. It is positive feedback such as yours that motivates my team to give their best.

Reviewed 1 April 2022 via mobile

Alll staffs are very cooperative. The hotel hhi is near to railway station, Some where i felt the hotel should be renovate to look like as a 5 star property. We had a nice stay there. Willing to visit again on june..

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us for your get together.

We are pleased to note that you have appreciated the efforts of all the staff involved in making your stay a great success. It is positive feedback such as yours that motivates my team to give their best.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2022 via mobile

I have been there with my family for few days but my experience was not at all good the welcome drink they have provided was pathetic,they took more than 30 mins to give my rooms where as checkin time was 12 o'clock and even 5 pm they don't have the room. That lady Afsana she doesn't know how to behave with the guest,she thinks she is the owner of the property,I am a regular guest to hhi,and I am visiting there last 10 years,but the behaviour of Afsana was so annoying and rude. I was talking to her and she even doesn't give me importance, she was using her mobile and doesn't gives value of my words. Infront of us she shouted to her colleagues because she can not shouted on us. But however receptionist were polite and well mannered. My stay was below expectations.I will never visit to hhi again. Food was good but service are too slow.

Reviewed 8 March 2022

Excellent Hospitality, Nice and Clean Rooms courteous staff, Breakfast buffet had plenty of variety which was really awesome. Whenever I will be out of my town will first search for HHI. Experience is really amazing..

1  Thank Gayasuddin_Abu
Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, General Manager at Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2022

Dear Mr. Gayasuddin,
At the onset, I would thank you on the behalf of the entire team of the HHI Bhubaneshwar, for your beautiful comments and this will go a long way in motivating ourselves. We assure you that we will definitely keep up your expectations when you visit us again.
Hope to see you soon with your family and friends.

Anirvan saniyal