Lowest prices for your stay
$65
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
Priceline$57
Booking.com$62
Travelocity$65
All reviews chef manoj room service kebab value for money railway station special thanks front office delicious food buffet dinner breakfast spread comfortable stay rooms are spacious house keeping wonderful stay hotel staff excellent hospitality courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2022

The main attraction of this hotel is its location near to the railway station.we had a morning train and it was very easy for us.The lobby was not very big and the hotel is not in the main road .There is a movie hall next to the hotel.The service is a bit slow and we had to tell them to give us the complimentary fruit platter and chocolates.The chocolates were very tasty.The extra bed provided was not very comfortable.The room was good with clean bathroom and a bathtub since we were in the club royal room.The best part is the buffet dinner which was very tasty with a large spread.we enjoyed the fish and the boiled vegetables in white sauce.The jalebis for dessert was also a hit.The breakfast spread was also good with quick service but there was no whole fruit.One more thing to add here is the beautiful live music that was going on during the dinner time.we simply loved it

Date of stay: March 2022
Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, General Manager at Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2022

Dear Ma'am,
First of all, I would thank you from the entire HHI Bhubaneshwar team for your words of praise and beautiful comments about our property. We are really happy and pleased to see that you were so satisfied here.
Your review will definitely act as a tool of motivation for all our staffs, in all the departments. Moreover, I would like to assure you that whenever you come to Bhubaneshwar, please be a guest at HHI and feel that this is your second home. We all will be delighted to see you again and serve you. We assure you of still better services to bring smile on your face.
Waiting for your next visit with hopes of serving you and exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 4 March 2022 via mobile

Overall good experience. The staffs were well behaved. especially the manager Bijay Kumar. The rooms were well maintained too.

Just one negative factor, service was a bit slow. And the food was unnecessarily expensive.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Surya,
At the onset, I would thank you on the behalf of the entire team of HHI Bhubaneshwar for your nice words and review. At the same time, I would also beg apology for the small inconvenience that you faced here. But I would assure you that these small hiccups will also not be repeated when you visit us again. We, at the HHI always strive hard to perform better and exceed the expectations of all the guests coming in our hotel.
We would request you to visit us again along with your family and friends, so that we get a chance to serve to again and make good memories for you.

Reviewed 18 February 2022 via mobile

My name is Alexander, I came from Odisha Rourkela, I searched hotel in Bhubaneshwar from which I liked it
When I'm check in hotel it was awesome, people are all good behaviour to n hotel , service and food was too good and delicious, special thank to miss afshana who is work in HHI front desk manager ,she suggested best room with best price to me,, yeh mera pehla stay tha HHI pe,and my Frist experience was too good with good people in HHI.

Special thanks and my good wishes to her ( Afshana Perween).
Jitne bhi feedback dun shayd kaam padh jaye unke liye, lekin jaisa bhi bht acha hai i love it.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Alex,
First of all, hearty thanks to you from the entire team of HHI Bhubaneshwar for sharing such wonderful lines and encouraging all of us. It was really great to interact with you and know you. I had requested you during our meeting also and again repeating the same request that please come to HHI again and give us chances to serve you again. We assure you that this place will be a second home for you.
We assure you that you will be further delighted with our hospitality and we will certainly exceed your expectations when you visit us next time.
Hoping to see you again with your family and friends.

Reviewed 31 January 2022

Amazing staff but room is not so comfortable. TV was not working and after complaining it could somehow managed to start. Quality of Toiletries are not good. Food was excellent and staff was truly amazing.

Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sir,
First of all, I would thank you on the behalf of our entire HHI Team and at the same time, I would apologize for the inconvenience that you faced. But I would like to assure you that we have already looked into the issues and rectified the same. I would request you to come again along with your family and friends and give us a chance to serve you again. And please mark my words, this time your stay will be free of all hassles and you will definitely carry lovely memories from here.

Waiting for your next visit.

Reviewed 27 January 2022 via mobile

It’s very pleasant for me that I stay in HHI. The facilities and services provided is really appreciable. I would specially thank Ms. Afsana, Duty manager. She has tried her best to fulfil all our requirements during my stay.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ma'am,
At the onset, let me thank you from the hearts of all of us at the HHI Bhubaneshwar for your kind words and praises that you have showered for us. We are very happy to feel that we could bring smile to your faces and make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. I would request you to please visit us again along with your friends and family, so that we get a chance to serve you again and create the "WOW" factor for you.
Please do visit again and make the HHI Bhubaneshwar as your second home.