Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Hotels.com$58
Priceline$56
Travelocity$58
All reviews chef manoj kebab value for money room service railway station swimming pool special thanks front office delicious food breakfast spread comfortable stay rooms are spacious house keeping hotel staff excellent hospitality excellent stay courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2022 via mobile

Overall good experience. The staffs were well behaved. especially the manager Bijay Kumar. The rooms were well maintained too.

Just one negative factor, service was a bit slow. And the food was unnecessarily expensive.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, General Manager at Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2022

Dear Mr. Surya,
At the onset, I would thank you on the behalf of the entire team of HHI Bhubaneshwar for your nice words and review. At the same time, I would also beg apology for the small inconvenience that you faced here. But I would assure you that these small hiccups will also not be repeated when you visit us again. We, at the HHI always strive hard to perform better and exceed the expectations of all the guests coming in our hotel.
We would request you to visit us again along with your family and friends, so that we get a chance to serve to again and make good memories for you.

Reviewed 18 February 2022 via mobile

My name is Alexander, I came from Odisha Rourkela, I searched hotel in Bhubaneshwar from which I liked it
When I'm check in hotel it was awesome, people are all good behaviour to n hotel , service and food was too good and delicious, special thank to miss afshana who is work in HHI front desk manager ,she suggested best room with best price to me,, yeh mera pehla stay tha HHI pe,and my Frist experience was too good with good people in HHI.

Special thanks and my good wishes to her ( Afshana Perween).
Jitne bhi feedback dun shayd kaam padh jaye unke liye, lekin jaisa bhi bht acha hai i love it.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Alex,
First of all, hearty thanks to you from the entire team of HHI Bhubaneshwar for sharing such wonderful lines and encouraging all of us. It was really great to interact with you and know you. I had requested you during our meeting also and again repeating the same request that please come to HHI again and give us chances to serve you again. We assure you that this place will be a second home for you.
We assure you that you will be further delighted with our hospitality and we will certainly exceed your expectations when you visit us next time.
Hoping to see you again with your family and friends.

Reviewed 31 January 2022

Amazing staff but room is not so comfortable. TV was not working and after complaining it could somehow managed to start. Quality of Toiletries are not good. Food was excellent and staff was truly amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sir,
First of all, I would thank you on the behalf of our entire HHI Team and at the same time, I would apologize for the inconvenience that you faced. But I would like to assure you that we have already looked into the issues and rectified the same. I would request you to come again along with your family and friends and give us a chance to serve you again. And please mark my words, this time your stay will be free of all hassles and you will definitely carry lovely memories from here.

Waiting for your next visit.

Reviewed 27 January 2022 via mobile

It’s very pleasant for me that I stay in HHI. The facilities and services provided is really appreciable. I would specially thank Ms. Afsana, Duty manager. She has tried her best to fulfil all our requirements during my stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ma'am,
At the onset, let me thank you from the hearts of all of us at the HHI Bhubaneshwar for your kind words and praises that you have showered for us. We are very happy to feel that we could bring smile to your faces and make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. I would request you to please visit us again along with your friends and family, so that we get a chance to serve you again and create the "WOW" factor for you.
Please do visit again and make the HHI Bhubaneshwar as your second home.

Reviewed 24 January 2022 via mobile

Brilliant service and all facilities, so delighted to be there and the staffs are so versed and friendly too. The room and foods were spectacular and delicious. I'm strongly considering it for the second time.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sir,
At the beginning I, along with the entire team of HHI Bhubaneshwar would like to thank you whole heartedly for the beautiful review and the kind words of praise that you have showered on us. We are really grateful to you for the same. I would request you to visit HHI Bhubaneshwar again so that you enjoy our hospitality and give us a chance to make your stay happy and enjoyable. We always strive hard to perform better than the best so that we give the best of the experiences to all the guests who visit us here at the HHI Bhubaneshwar.

Please do visit us again along with your family and friends so that we get a chance to serve you and you get the feel of HHI Hospitality.