Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Priceline$56
Travelocity$57
All reviews chef manoj kebab value for money room service railway station swimming pool special thanks front office delicious food breakfast spread comfortable stay rooms are spacious house keeping hotel staff excellent hospitality excellent stay courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2022

Amazing staff but room is not so comfortable. TV was not working and after complaining it could somehow managed to start. Quality of Toiletries are not good. Food was excellent and staff was truly amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, General Manager at Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2022

Dear Sir,
First of all, I would thank you on the behalf of our entire HHI Team and at the same time, I would apologize for the inconvenience that you faced. But I would like to assure you that we have already looked into the issues and rectified the same. I would request you to come again along with your family and friends and give us a chance to serve you again. And please mark my words, this time your stay will be free of all hassles and you will definitely carry lovely memories from here.

Waiting for your next visit.

Reviewed 27 January 2022 via mobile

It’s very pleasant for me that I stay in HHI. The facilities and services provided is really appreciable. I would specially thank Ms. Afsana, Duty manager. She has tried her best to fulfil all our requirements during my stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ma'am,
At the onset, let me thank you from the hearts of all of us at the HHI Bhubaneshwar for your kind words and praises that you have showered for us. We are very happy to feel that we could bring smile to your faces and make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. I would request you to please visit us again along with your friends and family, so that we get a chance to serve you again and create the "WOW" factor for you.
Please do visit again and make the HHI Bhubaneshwar as your second home.

Reviewed 24 January 2022 via mobile

Brilliant service and all facilities, so delighted to be there and the staffs are so versed and friendly too. The room and foods were spectacular and delicious. I'm strongly considering it for the second time.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sir,
At the beginning I, along with the entire team of HHI Bhubaneshwar would like to thank you whole heartedly for the beautiful review and the kind words of praise that you have showered on us. We are really grateful to you for the same. I would request you to visit HHI Bhubaneshwar again so that you enjoy our hospitality and give us a chance to make your stay happy and enjoyable. We always strive hard to perform better than the best so that we give the best of the experiences to all the guests who visit us here at the HHI Bhubaneshwar.

Please do visit us again along with your family and friends so that we get a chance to serve you and you get the feel of HHI Hospitality.

Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

The hospitality was great by the staffs. I had booked the suit room for few hours for my brother’s engagement celebration. Afsana was the staff who helped me end to end services starting from room decor till proving a good discount on our dinner.
HHI is always been a go to hotel when we think about any hotel.
Thank you again for making the day so special for my brother.

Thanks,
Ankita Mohanty

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Ankita,
I would like to begin with a big "Thanks" to you from the entire team HHI Bhubaneshwar. I am really honored with all the words of praise that you have showered on us and the kind gesture of yours. We are really so happy that you and your family liked this place and the services rendered by us. This has been our passion to serve all the guests the best of the best services and make their stay memorable and happy. Your encouragement will go a long way in this regard. I would request you to come again with your family and friends so that we get a chance to serve you again and you can enjoy the HHI Hospitality in full honor.

Anirvan saniyal

Reviewed 18 January 2022 via mobile

HHI is a hotel which has to unlearn and relearn the art of hospitality. We were there for a day and everything was a disaster right from the word go.

Check in experience was disappointing even though the hotel was low on occupancy. People at reception don’t know how to greet, smile or even listen. After the delay were given a noisy room which was changed as i refused to take that. Ordered for coffee and we got a miserable. Hot water is a challenge in this hotel, you won’t get it when you want. Pissed off after multiple complaints and no result i asked for hot water in buckets and did not get that either. My colleague had to take bath in cold water and ended up having fever, I was lucky to get some lukewarm water.

WifI wasn’t working on my laptop as I had a zoom call aligned and they conveniently said it the laptop problem when I complaint even though I asked someone to be sent to check on the same. Staff in restaurant and housekeeping were much cordial but the place where it mattered there was none.

What beats me is how can you have people at the nerve centre who don’t understand anything about service, don’t have the patience to listen, on the contrary argue to reason and don’t have the courtesy to call and update on the status of the complaint when you call in multiple times.

Billing at check out also turned out to be fiasco and we wasted som much time because of the incapable and inefficient people. Guess the lady manager who interacted with us hasn’t taken a break for a while, stress could be a killer but we as a client need not know about it. The beauty was after all this no one was sorry for anything!!

This hotel needs a good spring cleaning not just in terms of cleanliness but in terms of training the team. I understand this is a decade old hotel and the GM has just joined in - my friend I must say you have lot to deal with / to correct over here and I wish you the very best.

No one asked us for a feedback but it is necessary that you know and do the needful. We will not return but do ensure this doesn’t happen with others.

Trip type: Travelled with friends