Lowest prices for your stay
$58
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Priceline$56
Hotels.com$58
Travelocity$58
All reviews chef manoj kebab value for money room service railway station swimming pool special thanks front office delicious food breakfast spread comfortable stay rooms are spacious house keeping hotel staff excellent hospitality excellent stay courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

The hospitality was great by the staffs. I had booked the suit room for few hours for my brother’s engagement celebration. Afsana was the staff who helped me end to end services starting from room decor till proving a good discount on our dinner.
HHI is always been a go to hotel when we think about any hotel.
Thank you again for making the day so special for my brother.

Thanks,
Ankita Mohanty

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, General Manager at Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2022

Dear Ankita,
I would like to begin with a big "Thanks" to you from the entire team HHI Bhubaneshwar. I am really honored with all the words of praise that you have showered on us and the kind gesture of yours. We are really so happy that you and your family liked this place and the services rendered by us. This has been our passion to serve all the guests the best of the best services and make their stay memorable and happy. Your encouragement will go a long way in this regard. I would request you to come again with your family and friends so that we get a chance to serve you again and you can enjoy the HHI Hospitality in full honor.

Thanks & Regards,

Anirvan saniyal

Reviewed 18 January 2022 via mobile

HHI is a hotel which has to unlearn and relearn the art of hospitality. We were there for a day and everything was a disaster right from the word go.

Check in experience was disappointing even though the hotel was low on occupancy. People at reception don’t know how to greet, smile or even listen. After the delay were given a noisy room which was changed as i refused to take that. Ordered for coffee and we got a miserable. Hot water is a challenge in this hotel, you won’t get it when you want. Pissed off after multiple complaints and no result i asked for hot water in buckets and did not get that either. My colleague had to take bath in cold water and ended up having fever, I was lucky to get some lukewarm water.

WifI wasn’t working on my laptop as I had a zoom call aligned and they conveniently said it the laptop problem when I complaint even though I asked someone to be sent to check on the same. Staff in restaurant and housekeeping were much cordial but the place where it mattered there was none.

What beats me is how can you have people at the nerve centre who don’t understand anything about service, don’t have the patience to listen, on the contrary argue to reason and don’t have the courtesy to call and update on the status of the complaint when you call in multiple times.

Billing at check out also turned out to be fiasco and we wasted som much time because of the incapable and inefficient people. Guess the lady manager who interacted with us hasn’t taken a break for a while, stress could be a killer but we as a client need not know about it. The beauty was after all this no one was sorry for anything!!

This hotel needs a good spring cleaning not just in terms of cleanliness but in terms of training the team. I understand this is a decade old hotel and the GM has just joined in - my friend I must say you have lot to deal with / to correct over here and I wish you the very best.

No one asked us for a feedback but it is necessary that you know and do the needful. We will not return but do ensure this doesn’t happen with others.

1  Thank tourwithshailesh
Reviewed 14 January 2022

I am a regular visitor of this hotel since 2014. Seen lot of changes through these years. Old employees left . But one thing for sure till now I feel second home in HHI Bhubaneswar.
The courtesy, assistance and service excellent in spite of very short manpower. Location is also awesome. Very near to railway station and airport is just 3-4 km.
I shall recommend everyone to stay once as the budget is also manageable.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Shaan,
At the onset, I would thank you on the behalf of the entire team of the HHI Bhubaneshwar, for your beautiful comments and this will go a long way in motivating ourselves. I would also thank you for the minute and micro level observations from your side. We can definitely assure you that we always strive hard to achieve perfection in all the spheres of hospitality so that all the guests who enter into the premises of the HHI Bhubaneshwar leave with a smile on their faces.
We assure you that we will definitely keep up your expectations when you visit us again.
Hope to see you soon with your family and friends.

Anirvan saniyal

Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

It was great pleasure staying at your hotel for 40days.During my stay I received full support from Mr Quadir and Tapas .They were always available to solve any issues arised.
Special thanks to them:;:

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, General Manager at Hotel Hindusthan International Bhubaneswar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your words of appreciation and the beautiful comments. This will really go a long way in encouraging our team to still perform better. We hope to host you again in the future and please feel HHI Bhubaneshwar as your second home.

Thanks & Regards,

Anirvan Saniyal

Reviewed 25 December 2021

For my three night stay, I am writing on my last night, they have been making me park my car on the street, despite there being parking space inside, the parking seem to be occupied only by restaurant guests! I was told I can park at night, but now I see many cars still parked at 12:30 AM so evidently there is a preferential parking treatment which is not advertised on the amenities list.

Secondly, service is super slow too, ordering food or drinks take like forever to arrive. I have stayed in several BBSR hotels including Swosti Grand and Premium and The Crown, but this hotel doesn't bear any of the iconic values an HHI is supposed to have. I would remember to avoid HHI BBSR in the future, I had been on a trip where my little niece was having a medical condition and was having treatment in BBSR, and am not in the mood to quarrel over these issues specially in a time when COVID is still not over, hence this review. Moreover, it's not sufficient to post messages all over the hotel regarding COVID protocols, make the staff wear masks at the least, mostly don't. Even room service has to be asked to pull that elusive mask out of their pocket and put it across their face!

Room tip: if you are driving to Bhubaneswar, categorically ask for proper parking, the street is congested and on street parking is not recommended.
Date of stay: December 2021