2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$188
Hotels.com$188
Priceline$188
Travelocity$188
Conrad$188
Trip.com$188
3,226 results
All reviews coriander kitchen jeera excellent service cake great experience special mention pool side special thanks excellent hotel housekeeping staff breakfast spread amazing food great hospitality rooms are spacious keep up the good work room service house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

Hotel Conrad, Pune - Stay

We booked our family for a function at Hotel Conrad , Pune on 18 December 2018 and checked out on 21 December 2018 .
The checkin was smooth. Since it was a group on a package , we were requested to pay up front a certain amount over and above the rates of the hotel which was fine .
The room was spacious & clean . The wash room was elegantly designed with a bath tub. The room service was great .
The meals ie breakfast was a lavish spread of all varieties and the staff was courteous and quick to respond despite the rush . We had two dinner at the hotel as part of the package which was very normal . Guess the menu was such . We had booked a large hall for dance, drinks & snacks . This area was neatly done up .
Our check out was early as we had to been booked on a flight at 6 AM . However, the staff was quick to respond and helped us for a quick check out .
Overall a wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank raka492001
melville j, Manager at Conrad Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2018

Dear raka492001,

Thank you very much for choosing Conrad as your preferred hotel and taking the time to share your experience.

We make every effort to make your stay a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit, especially with the stay you had as a group and the event organized at the hotel.
Glad to know you enjoyed the facility and amenities provided and the team members have gone over and above, as we strive to continuously create great experiences for our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, as we strive to stay second to none !

On behalf of the team, stay inspired !

Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

Disappointing start.. we arrived off an overnight flight at about 3.40am. We were extremely impressed with the decor. As we were extremely early for check in, we understood we would have to wait if our room was unavailable. So happy to hear a room was available but could not check in unless we paid a full night's rate to check in early. Upon showing my disappointment, we were advised we could wait in the lobby for a further 5 hours and Pay a half days rate and check in at 9am. I was astonished. I have worked in hospitality all my life in 5 star properties and if a room is vacant and a guest arrived off a red eye flight you do not take advantage and try make more money on a room lying empty that the guest is due to check into that day. We took a seat in the lobby to decide what to do. We were not offered even a bottle of water. At 4.40am as my partner fell asleep on a chair whilst staff hoovered around us I decided enough was enough and complained to the manager. Again the response was there was rules. I got extremely upset as this was our first trip to India and our anniversary ( which was noted on booking but not even mentioned at check in) it really made me wonder about my choice of hotel. A few moments later the manager approached and then offered us a reduced 30% fee to check in early. At this stage I wanted to move to another property but my partner agreed to pay the fee as we were both sick with tiredness. Only then were we offered water or tea. We eventually got to our room which is indeed 5 star. This made things a little better and have just woken from much needed sleep in a really comfortable bed. All I can say is extremely disappointed with the customer care. This was an extremely expensive trip from Ireland and we received more of a welcome from our fabulous beach shack owners in Goa. If you took their hospitality and mixed it was it your product. It would be 5 star.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear O7972ZPsarahs,

Firstly thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. What you experienced is definitely not the high standards that we as Conrad take pride in and my sincere apologies for the challenges on check in.

A detailed internal follow has been conducted to ascertain the shortcomings and I trust you will give us an opportunity to redeem ourselves and restore your confidence in Conrad Pune, the brand and the services we provide.

Was a pleasure to meet you this evening at the hotel and thank you for your time. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you need any assistance during the stay as my team and I shall make every effort to ensure you enjoy the rest of the stay and you have my coordinates.

Kindly,

Reviewed 30 December 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights as a family, in an upgraded suite. Conrad service standard was evident throughout the stay, so all prior reviews hold well.

I've stayed at many Conrads around the world, as I have a high regard for this brand. But this property was somewhat different - at less than 2 years since opening, it should be considered very 'new' - the building fittings and furnishings, however were already showing signs of aging, malfunction. I can just imagine what will happen to this property in another year forward. This suggests substandard construction, fittings.

A simple example from our room was the shower handle was broken and went unnoticed - we couldn't reduce the temperature of the shower water to lower levels. The wooden floor panels were creaking, indicating poorly fitted floor panels. Air-conditioning was 'noisy' and difficult to regulate because of problem thermostat. I'd raised this to the attention of the hotel and apparently they were aware of on going issues, and matters were dealt with as best as they could.

For such a 'new' property - these issues bring the Conrad down.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gul C

Dear Gul C,

Firstly thank you for your feedback on your recent stay.

It appears we did not exceeded your expectations from a room perspective during this stay and apologies for not living up, especially a shower handle broken, going unnoticed.

I have taken note of the shortfalls and together with my team will ensure the issues are addressed.

Trust you will give us another opportunity should future travels bring you back to Pune, in which case, please do reach over to me directly at melville.john@conradhotels.com that i may have the opportunity to welcome you back and ensure you do have a great stay.

Kindly,

Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

Conrad Pune is indeed an experience worth living..the interiors are wonders and the staff provide impeccable service with their ever welcoming smiles to their zeal to help every person who comes to them. The staffs are truly amazing !!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Shaiza_arin
melville j, Manager at Conrad Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2018

Dear Shaiza_arin,

We make every effort to make your stay a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit.

On behalf of the team, Stay inspired.

Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

Conrad Pune defines luxury in Pune right from you step in to the hotel. The entire team is warm and hospitable. I’ve had the best hot chocolate in my life at PSB. Absolutely love the sushi’s at Koji. Will be visiting the hotel soon again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Imy1
melville j, Manager at Conrad Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2018

Dear Imy1,

Glad to know you enjoyed the facility and amenities provided and the team members have gone over and above, especially the hot chocolate and sushi you enjoyed, as we strive to continuously create great experiences for our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
On behalf of the team, stay inspired.