OYO Townhouse 022 Koregaon Park Pune
US$ 59
US$ 90
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvalue for moneybusiness triproom service was goodbooked this hotelbudget hotelsoybanquet
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I have stayed in this hotel three times with my friend.I would say,a very nice,clean,hygenic place to stay and a very good room service. This is a small hotel,boutique style,modern furniture and new.Its a very good chinese restaurant.If you go to pune for business or pleasure,best place to stay,i recomend it.

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
flierMumbai, Owner at OYO Townhouse 022 Koregaon Park Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Thank you for patronizing le royce for your stay in Pune. We assure you we will always strive to enhance your experience not only at the hotel but also help explore the city through our newly launch guest privilege city card. Looking forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

Centrally located, 5 minutes from railway station and 15 miutes from airport. In the centre of the city. Everything is approachable. Rooms are little small but nicely designed. Nice food, staff is also nice.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

dear guest,

thank you for your feedback; looking forward to serving you again and also would like to invite you to our newly opened rooftop lounge restaurant at your next visit.

Reviewed 10 November 2011

I spent a few days at Le Royce hotel in Pune, India. This is a small hotel, boutique style, modern furnitures, clean and new.
Tha hotel includes a good buffet breakfast, indian and european style.
At the same place there is a very good chinese restaurant.
If you go to Pune for business or pleasure I recomend it.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

dear guest,

Thank you for recommending le royce; glad you liked our breakfast buffet. We have now introduced a new Indian grill restaurant at our rooftop. Looking forward to serving you again and enhancing your experience at le royce.

Reviewed 27 July 2011

nice accommodation for a short stay for about 2-3 days as it has most of the services available..though its not a 5 star but the cabs they use for pic and drop are big brands like honda and toyota which is impressive..over all value for money for a short business trip

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I stayed there for one night on behalf of a company who called me for interview purpose.
Neat & Clean but small hotel. In restaurant, service took little long time as they forgot what I ordered.

I made all payment during the checkout. As I was boarding on cab to taxi, hotel employee called me back and said that some due is still remaining. I said what kind of dues, they said for the Chips that were placed in your room. Although small amount, Rs 52 but I got the notion that water & chips were not ordered by me, I though its welcome gesture.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business