All reviews koregaon park value for money mr karan german bakery budget hotel osho ashram main road dosa buffet breakfast business trip comfortable room wi fi nice place to stay the heart of the city hotel staff memorable stay keep up the good work
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Very brief but positive stay in the heart of the Pune...area where the hotel is located very decent and silent which gives you very sweet stay. Our luggage was kept after check out & guarded very carefully for whole day if we talk about Food it was very delicious and everything was perfect and night person from restaurant I can't remember his name he help us to pack food for road meal. As well as I found a good Staff Well Mannered & caring Housekeeping Dept & also Reception buddy I think ganesh or Nilesh something thanks a lot for guiding Pune city and the way he take cares of guest.....
Hope you guys like Our Special Rajasthani Mithai :)
We'll visit again...

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
NehaS_Das, Guest Relations Manager at Park Central Comfort-e-suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Park Ornate and for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. We know that you had options of hotel stays in Pune and I am so grateful to you for giving us the opportunity.

Your generous appreciation of all aspects of the hotel is very encouraging. I have taken all notes and wish to thank you once again for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continuously.

Thanks for the Rajasthani Mithai and for your valuable comments. We look forward to hosting you at our Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Currently I am staying in this hotel and would be here for some more days. I am having a wonderful stay and the best part is the super friendly staff here especially Mr Karan Gajre, he is too helpful and would be always at his toes to take care of the guests.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
NehaS_Das, Guest Relations Manager at Park Central Comfort-e-suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Park Central and for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. We know that you had options of hotel stays in Pune and I am so grateful to you for giving us the opportunity.

Your generous appreciation of all aspects of the hotel is very encouraging. We pride ourselves on affording an unparalleled level of hospitality to our valued guests, and we're pleased to hear the service was exceptional. We are always excited to hear when the warm hospitality due to extensive training and mentoring of our team leaves such a wonderful impression, and we thank you for sharing this so kindly.

Your words of appreciation have been communicated to the entire team and we wish you have a great stay now and in future with us.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

We were looking for a budget friendly hotel but it had to be clean and comfortable. Park Central is everything we had aimed for. We got a great deal online, plus the rooms are big and clean. It may not be the best property to stay in but for the budget it was pretty decent. The location is good. Staff is courteous. All in all a good stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
NehaS_Das, Guest Relations Manager at Park Central Comfort-e-suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable time at the Park Central Hotel, Pune.

Your generous appreciation of all aspects of the hotel is very encouraging. It is feedback from valued guests like you that motivates us to strive for excellence.

We are sincerely delighted that you found our hospitality par excellence.My Team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

nice place to stay ... check for the direction pointers as you may need to take 3/4 turns from the main road to reach the hotel .. Hotel staff was excellent .. Anjali - Fantastic work as a host at the restaurant - Keep up the good work Fantastic hospitality by Kajal - Thanks for answering all my question and helping me locate place around the city

Room tip: check for sign boards for the hotel.. Take a higher room to get better view of the city
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank You very much for choosing to stay at Park Central Hotel, Pune and taking time to share your experiences on Trip Advisor.

We are sincerely delighted that you found our hospitality par excellence and . It is feedback from valued guests like you that motivates us to strive for excellence.

Your words of appreciation have been communicated to the entire team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

My Team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Good things first. The room was sufficiently spacious. Offered some welcome treaties, eg. welcome drinks, bottled water, cookies. My room didn’t come with breakfast but I paid for one, and it was pleasantly good. The variety was ok for a buffet breakfast. The courtesy of the staffs was fine.

Now things that I was not happy with. They seriously need to work on the cleanliness of the room! Being old is ok, but doesn’t mean it can’t be well maintained. It was very easy to find dirts, hairs, dusts, stains in my room. Especially the washroom and shower area. There were stains and molds everywhere! I’m not the most picky traveler but still find it a little disgusting. I’m sure it will gross out a lot of other people. The amenities and deco are 3-star at best. The location is alright at the old town area but it is not easily accessible. It takes a few turns and corners to get to the front entrance of the hotel.

Overall, it’s just barely adequate. I don’t think it’s worth the price too. I wouldn’t go back again and can’t recommend to friends.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank x_reuben
NehaS_Das, Guest Relations Manager at Park Central Comfort-e-suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Park Central Hotel and for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. We know that you had options of hotel stays in Pune and I am so grateful to you for giving us the opportunity.

Your generous appreciation of all aspects of the hotel is very encouraging. Our aim is to provide our guests with memorable experiences and I do apologize sincerely for any shortcomings you encountered on your stay. Please be assured this is not indicative of our usual standards.

I hope to welcome you back to Park Central Hotel in the future and be able to restore your faith.